Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

The problem with Immersive Armors is that it uses a script to distribute armor pieces. So using the console is actually the easiest way. If you want to modify it in Tes5Edit you would have to dig around inside IA's script which is located under 'Quest' (IAAdminQuest).

EDIT: I might have found a better way to change Rikke's outfit: under Leveled Item search for IASetHeroicImperial (formID: xx00654C) and remove the helmet. That should do it (assuming that's the correct outfit)

There is also an IASetHeroicImperialnoHelm that is exactly what you guys are looking for.

But that means that you have to edit the ecks_iadistributionscript.psc and recompile it as for all instances (or the ones you want) of Rikke to use the Heroic Imperial Armor without the helmet.

The only way to put it all into 'one download' would be to use the manual download links from nexus alongside an app that went through them, then after all .zip/.rar/.7z files were downloaded, it would extract the specific files from each that were needed.

STEP wanted to use this procedure as well, but Nexus would look unkindly at it due to wanting advertising revenue from page hits.

I think its best to learn how to make our own installer then depend on others to upload it for us.  As users we can't always depend on modders to do anything, we as users sometimes have to become modders for ourselves, that why I appreciate people for making guides and tips and tricks on how to use and fix and install some mods properly.  Without them skyrim and other games wouldn't be as fun to play on.  Just saying.

Just my opinion here, but I would love to see Frostfall dropped by default, I think for most of us who still play Skyrim at this point, we are beyond wanting to constantly stop and warm up and just want to play.

I also think it might be good to drop BFT and instead use the lighter and script-free Complete Fast Travel Overhaul

Also I noticed that there are many areas in the Content section at the top that get Linked to incorrectly, I'm sure you're probably aware of that however