Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

I did not say merge. I know you should not merge ESM. I said copy, that way I can disable all of the mods that were merged and than when I activate the merged mod it will still put in the ESM or master esp. Considering I am copying the ESM or esp into the merged folder post merge, in my mind nothing should be hurt. I am in the process of redoing my merges and the two examples I listed above are the only two mods in the guide that I can think of where you still have to keep the main mods active

Edited by Razorsedge877

Hello Neo,

In my Loadorder RBB - SR Merge comes after Realistic Water Two.

I think/thought this to be correct ?

but was wondering today because of an edit in the CR Conflict Resolution.

Form ID: 000365B0

You have forwarded the USLEEP Z-Position change and used the Realistic Water Two edit.

Now this the only entry where RW2 wins over RBB concerning the Name Base for the ShipRowBoat entries.

Is my loadorder inccorect ?

PS: if it is correct would it be an option to;

post merge rename the output file FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp to FarmhouseChimneys.esp to retain compatibility with patches.

That way you could remove the BFT and waterplants edits to Loot mentioned in the guide since FarmhouseChimneys is already added to the Loot list.

Edited by Ogham

Done a quick pass on the USLEEP update... haven't yet touched CELL, Worldspace, or Book sections yet but those are all non-critical ussually. All the other sections should be CR'ed now. I haven't looked at the changes in the latest CRF yet but I just don't have time tonight to finish.

I _finally_ figured out whats been bugging me about the Skyrim Realistic Overhaul texture set. The normals red and green channels are inverted, so all the shadows go toward the light instead of away from it, and the flat depth level is midway between actual flat and max height.

Edited by Electrocutor

Hi guys, tried to have a look for this in the Merge Plugins topics but no results thus far.

Whenever I attempt to run it to rebuild some merged plugins I get this error thrown up:

(ERROR) Load: exception loading Dawnguard.esm

Access violation at address 00561DB7 in module 'MergePlugins.exe'. Read of Address FFFEC274

Upon retrying, though, I get this:

(ERROR) Load: exception loading Wyrmstooth.esp

Access violation at address 005D2558 in module 'MergePlugins.exe'. Read of address 3F 3F 3F 3F

I've only had this pop up since updating SRLE from the changes dated 13th in the guide changelog. No idea if reverting to earlier versions of the updated mods will help but it just seems utterly bizarre.

Edit: I have yet to update my version of TES5Edit. Could this be the issue? Answer: No. the latest version is FO4 related as far as I can tell. Merge Plugins is also up to date so I'm stumped.

Edited by hazelwolf

Do you get similar errors when you load the current plugins into xEdit?

This will have no issue with the versions of the actual plugins themselves, rather it looks more like you have encountered memory or privileges issues when the MergePlugins tool is trying to access those plugins.

Perhaps asking @Mator in his thread would be more profitable.

Not a big deal, but I noticed a couple of things that seem out of date in the MCM Menu Settings.

In Complete Crafting, the first section is listed as Menu Option Panel.  It is now Crafting Option Panel.

In the Enable Mods Panel section of Complete Crafting, Display Crafting Recipes Section, every option that is enabled, except for JewelCraft requires answering "Yes" to verify you want it enabled.  That's not a big deal, but elsewhere in the MCM Menu Settings, you specify answering "Yes". 

Finally, still in Complete Crafting, Enable Mods Panel, under Distribute in Lists, all of the options that the guide says to enable are already enabled by default except for JewelCraft.  Again, not a big deal, but the guide does not list stuff that is already enabled by default elsewhere, so I thought I'd mention it.