Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Hi Neo. I’m asking you this question because I’m pretty sure you install mods the same way that I do.

I am in the process of installing SRLE Extended and have a question about Merge Plugins

This is my install pane in MO

-1.36 - NEW ITEMS

+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches

+Bandolier - Dawnguard

+Cloaks of Skyrim

+Cloaks of Skyrim - Patch - Dawnguard

+Immersive Armors - UNP Edition

+JaySuS Swords - Main File - v13C

+JaySuS Swords - Main File Update - v13C to v13D Update

+Wearable Lanterns

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks

++++++Armor of Intrigue - Main File (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Armor of Intrigue - Main File Update - Beast Races Fix Update (16 June 2013) (Do Not Activate -Merged)

++++++Contractor and Mavari Armors - Contractor Armor (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Contractor and Mavari Armors - Mavari Armor (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Daedric Reaper Armor 2k - UNP (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Eldrids Armor Mashup UNP (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Faction Crossbows 2k (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Lustmord Vampire Armor - HD (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Merta Assassin Armor - UNP (HDT High Heels System not required) (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Northgirl Armor - All Retextures Included (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++UNP Rogue Armor HD (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Wayfarer's Coat (Do Not Activate - Merged)

------ Weapons & Armors Merged (SRLE Extended)

On mods like Jaysus Swords and Armor of Intrigue where I have a main mod and an update mod. Will Merge plugins combine the texture files ect between the two mods and combine them or should I merge the mods into one mod  

Hi Neo. I’m asking you this question because I’m pretty sure you install mods the same way that I do.

I am in the process of installing SRLE Extended and have a question about Merge Plugins

This is my install pane in MO

-1.36 - NEW ITEMS

+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches

+Bandolier - Dawnguard

+Cloaks of Skyrim

+Cloaks of Skyrim - Patch - Dawnguard

+Immersive Armors - UNP Edition

+JaySuS Swords - Main File - v13C

+JaySuS Swords - Main File Update - v13C to v13D Update

+Wearable Lanterns

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks

++++++Armor of Intrigue - Main File (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Armor of Intrigue - Main File Update - Beast Races Fix Update (16 June 2013) (Do Not Activate -Merged)

++++++Contractor and Mavari Armors - Contractor Armor (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Contractor and Mavari Armors - Mavari Armor (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Daedric Reaper Armor 2k - UNP (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Eldrids Armor Mashup UNP (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Faction Crossbows 2k (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Lustmord Vampire Armor - HD (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Merta Assassin Armor - UNP (HDT High Heels System not required) (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Northgirl Armor - All Retextures Included (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++UNP Rogue Armor HD (Do Not Activate - Merged)

++++++Wayfarer's Coat (Do Not Activate - Merged)

------ Weapons & Armors Merged (SRLE Extended)

On mods like Jaysus Swords and Armor of Intrigue where I have a main mod and an update mod. Will Merge plugins combine the texture files ect between the two mods and combine them or should I merge the mods into one mod  

not sure this would work cos all the added item coming from SRLE base should be using the CCOR plugin not there own.

Don't we need to move the XLCN - Location information of this recod \ Worldspace \ 00037EDF <SolitudeWorld> \ Block -1, 0 \ Sub-Block -2, 3 \ 00037EE9 <SolitudeOrigin> from any of the mods to conflic resolution, cause books of skyrim doesn't have that information other mods do.

also some of the changes of unofficial skyrim legendary patch are not forwarded. For example here.

\ Non-Player Character (Actor) \ 0001BB28 <JyrikGauldurson>

is that ok?

what about this? Do we have to fix this conflict?

Generally, it's good to merge like mods in the correct order to avoid LOOT from screwing things up between multiple patches or updates, which happens quite often I've found. Alas, I've also found that some compatibility patches themselves also need compatibility patches for other compatibility patches.

I've also noticed that certain mods somehow avoid overriding unchanged parent records that automatically get included when modifying a child record; I'm not sure how this is done, but it would allow for much, much cleaner patches if I can figure it out.

Don't we need to move the XLCN - Location information of this recod \ Worldspace \ 00037EDF \ Block -1, 0 \ Sub-Block -2, 3 \ 00037EE9  from any of the mods to conflic resolution, cause books of skyrim doesn't have that information other mods do.

also some of the changes of unofficial skyrim legendary patch are not forwarded. For example here.

\ Non-Player Character (Actor) \ 0001BB28

is that ok?

For 00037EE9 (First One) I'm showing iNeed as the last winner for that record and it has the proper XLCN...

For 0001BB28, that does need fixed. :)

Edit: 1BB28 updated in guide and downloadable CR.

For 00037EE9 (First One) I'm showing iNeed as the last winner for that record and it has the proper XLCN...

For 0001BB28, that does need fixed. :)

Edit: 1BB28 updated in guide and downloadable CR.

ok so i will have to go through evrything in tes5edit then, cause i don't use Ineed. Thank you

I like it, just waiting for things to iron out before adding. A lot of the issues I noted are being patched out fairly rapidly now (4 new versions since release).

I wish I'd waited or just paid the slightest amount of attention before installing. I unpacked the BSA and cannot uninstall it without granting Admin Privileges to view or remove the files. No idea precisely what files these are, though or how to go about setting this procedure up.