Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Neovalen, I have a suggestion about a matter of time mcm configuration, with 55 vertical offset of the in-game clock, The time is on the Season icon, so I just changed to 60 and it's perfect, Maybe modifying the guide would be useful too ? 

Edited by Monobloc

Neovalen, I have a suggestion about a matter of time mcm configuration, with 55 vertical offset of the in-game clock, The time is on the Season icon, so I just changed to 60 and it's perfect, Maybe modifying the guide would be useful too ?

Did you forget to scale something? 55 is not clipping the icon for me at all.

This is not a problem per se, but it looks like the entire UNP Female Armors - UNPB Hide Armor Fix mod is overwritten by Lore Friendly and Semi Skimpy Armors - UPNB-BBP. 

Does that mean it's safe to remove the former? Or is the idea that you leave it there in case Lore Friendly updates in the future and no longer overwrites all 4 files? 

Hi Neo,

Quick question...after updating Wrye Bash to 304.4 I noticed that it places the Bashed patch,0.esp into the actual Skyrim DATA folder and then MO places it at priority 0 as a Non-MO mod (since it is found in the actual DATA folder).

Do we need to have it there or we can safely delete the dummy esp from DATA folder and rebuild it as we used to?

Thank you!