Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

I was surprised to see the ele patches packed in the vividian 6.001 as well.  They are getting really ambitious with that enb and it's looking better and better with every update.  Do you think you'll add pure weathers to srle also or are you not a fan of that mod?

Completely different weather set up. It is supported by Vividian. I have tried PW but it seemed too gentle weather wise though I did like the lighting. You would need to add Supreme Storms to PW so that the weather would become visually a factor - so CoT wins for me at present.

::):

Vividian's magic is what got me to finally try PW and, combined with COT, Supreme storms, and expanded snow systems (all of which cot weather patch and vividian offer patches for) it looks amazing.  I haven't tried it with just cot, actually, so it's hard to say what, exactly, pw adds but looking at the esps it seems that there are a lot of weathers that cot doesn't touch which pw does.  Magnaclub did a great job combining the two.  I was using natural atmospherics and lights before I saw you switched to vividian so I thought I'd give it a try and I absolutely love it.  I was pretty tired of cot, honestly, so I was loving nla but vividian breaths a whole new life into cot.  It's the best enb I've seen that manages to look realistic while still combining a very fantasy like feel to the world.

In case anyone is confused by the edits today:

1) I swapped the "Effects" and "Modified and Extended Quests" sections. (No conflicts currently so just drag and drop)

2) Added a new section at the bottom called "Expanded Towns, Cities, and Villages" with a single new mod in it: Books of Skyrim by MannyGT.

Hey Neo, I believe that the AMB Hide of the Savior is not needed. Looks like the Content Addon is the same texture.

Content Addon black

Posted Image

AMB Savior's hide page, black:

Posted Image

Look identical to me.

Hrm... looks like my content addon has brown hide and my installed one is black.... so there is a difference. Addon file time is post last update... maybe check yours? There is also differences in the metal.

Hrm... looks like my content addon has brown hide and my installed one is black.... so there is a difference. Addon file time is post last update... maybe check yours? There is also differences in the metal.

The content addon allows you to have all the variants in game at once. It also allows you to craft all of them. Look in the AMB Variantsarmor... folder and you will see two folders for the Savior's Hide. Those are the black and white variants while the regular one (armorsaviors hide...) is brown, but the two black ones are identical. The way you have it setup will make it so there are two black versions and a white version (bow chicka bow wow) and no brown version.