Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Hi Neo,

Are u using the latest CoT-Dawnguard patch that has been updated the past few days?

If so, have you encountered any problems with the merged esp or in-game?

Just asking though...have not updated it yet as I just realized there was such an update released! (damn Nexus tracking!! :angry: )

Thanks! ::):

I am, Nexus finally allowed me to get it. No major change just some cleanup and the merge worked fine with the new file.

CCO has been updated to 1.6. Thanks for a great pack.

Tried to get nexus to let me download but it was stubborn... Will try again tonight.

Wrye Bash shows that ORM Convenient Alsvid.esp needs its Masters sorting in TES5EDIT

No harm in it being ordered wrong despite the glowing red icon/text in Wrye... Easily fixed though as you stated.

This may be slightly off topic, but I will ask anyway.

Regarding SkyProc patcher in general such as

[*]Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

[*]ASIS.esp

[*]ReProccer.esp

Will there be any problem using TES5edit to sort their masters? Your guide indicates that should be fine with ASIS (only NPC Enchant Fix) and Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp. I am very curious about ASIS (Full) and ReProccer. Will try to fine information elsewhere as well.

As long as you use the right click sort masters should be fine. Don't sort masters manually.
  • +1 1

I've a silly question that's more curiosity than anything else: What's the purpose in setting the fomod installer preference to "false" in MO? There seem to be quite a few mods that don't install correctly with this setting (thankfully, the guide points them out for us!). Are there others that don't install correctly with fomod preference set to "true"?

I mean, I've accidentally forgotten to set it back to false after changing it, and then installed several other mods (apparently) successfully, so it made me curious as to why it wasn't desirable to leave it set to true all the time.

Damn, Neo, you are hard at it tonight.  I'm not really too familiar with biped slots (leave it to SRLE to start throwing stuff at us that no other mod/guide even mentions.  That's why this is my #1 prefered guide/pack/everything to do with skyrim).  Can you please tell me how I can tell if other mods are using the same biped and if this is always a concern or is only a concern if I'm trying to equip several items from mods which are going to the same biped?  It seems that each biped corresponds to a different limb, eye, etc... so is it really easy to figure out or is simply having two mods which go to biped 45, for instance, going to cause problems, even if I'm not equipping items from both mods that go to biped 45?

Thanks!

Damn, Neo, you are hard at it tonight. I'm not really too familiar with biped slots (leave it to SRLE to start throwing stuff at us that no other mod/guide even mentions. That's why this is my #1 prefered guide/pack/everything to do with skyrim). Can you please tell me how I can tell if other mods are using the same biped and if this is always a concern or is only a concern if I'm trying to equip several items from mods which are going to the same biped? It seems that each biped corresponds to a different limb, eye, etc... so is it really easy to figure out or is simply having two mods which go to biped 45, for instance, going to cause problems, even if I'm not equipping items from both mods that go to biped 45?Thanks!

Biped slot conflicts only matter when equipping two items in the same slot.

If the slots conflict in the ARMO (Armor) record: The second item equipped will unequip the first and vice versa the other way around.

If the slots conflict in the ARMA (Armor Addon) record: It is purely a visual conflict (i.e. one item will be invisible but still equipped).

Generally, the ARMO/ARMA will use matching slots but not always. Dual Sheath Redux NPC Back Shields is a good example of a time when the ARMO/ARMA records disagree purposefully.

Slot usage can be found in each armor / armor addon record using either CK or TES5Edit.

@Neo Thanks for above explanations. Just a quick questions. I am using Immersive weapon, Unique Uniques, and Lore Weapon Expansion with SRLE. Will there be conflict regarding Biped? Thanks again.

No. Biped does not affect weapons outside DSR. Only Armor / Wearable Items you need worry.
  • +1 1

Hi Neo,

Just noticed that in some records in Non-Player Character (actor) section of CCO (i.e. 0001B1D9 Khayla) there is a minor conflict on QNAM -Texture lighting (IIRC in "Blue" record).

Since we have most of them already patched in SR-CR (due to BOYD) I see no harm forwarding this conflict as well. What do u think?

Lots of updates tonight - especially concerning Vividian ENB due to it now creating a directory for you to grab preset files for ENB Manager and Changer. If anything is unclear please let me know, I tried to make the process as easy as possible.