Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

I am struggling to work out which option I should select when installing Vividian Extended Weathers.

Vividan Extended Weathers has only just been updated to version 6.0c.  I believe the options have changed since 6.0a...the version referenced in the SRLE guide.

Hello Neo,

Regarding the new version of WAF-R; there are some minor conflicts in the Armor section at DATA-Data & DNAM - Armor Rating with GDO that are not mentioned in the CR guide.

Are you planning to include them?

Thank you!

EDIT: Please ignore my above question. They are included in the BP. teaches me not to forget to tick it in TES5Edit!  :blush:

Edited by Astakos

As far as GDO-WAF conflicts I have decided that deleting the armor and weapon records from GDO is the easier way to maintain compatibility as WAF includes all the GDO keywords by default. That way the CR patch remains cleaner/smaller and its less work.

Merged ELE Interior Lighting modules and adjusted conflict resolution to match. There are quite a few changes as you might expect so downloading might be preferred for you guys (unless you like fixing each and every cell reference like I had to).

Hi,

Following the guide, noticed a couple of things.

1) Atlas Map Markers for Skyrim Blackreach Dawnguard and Dragonborn

BOSS Masterlist updated part:

• Atlas Legendary.esp AFTER Atlas Map Markers.esp

There is no Atlas Map Markers.esp if installed with the options stated. (or I messed up, got Atlas Legendary.esp and Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp only)

2) Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch seems to install properly only when using the FOMOD installer option, else I recieve an error message in MO

With all the S.T.E.P guides etc, finally starting to come to grips with this whole modding side of Skyrim, spent last two weeks reading up on stuff and learning the ropes. Someday I'll have a stable game with the mods I want to for sure :)

Edited by LordKee