Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

No, it isn't. Besides, if you followed this guide you should have installed Mature Skin for textures for women and I think Better Males (not sure) for men. Did you optimized those, too? You shouldn't, if you did.

Please read more carefully, I said vanilla textures..

It was when I benchmarked the game (not all mod installed in fact) and Yeah, bodies were black, odd, like no textures but only meshes, and I just ask if it was normal, seems to be an issue with ddsopt  bodies. Not sure.

Edited by Monobloc

If the model is black then the texture have most likely failed to be created... ie just an empty .dds file. You can verify if you try to open the .dds files in a viewer. 

Reinstallation of the textures should solve the issue. 

Did you use the DDSOpt INI tweaks?

Yup.

If the model is black then the texture have most likely failed to be created... ie just an empty .dds file. You can verify if you try to open the .dds files in a viewer. 

Reinstallation of the textures should solve the issue. 

Okay, thanks.

I have issues with "Optimizing The Bethesda Textures", or to be precise,with "HRDLC3 Optimized".

First of all, I did proper install and tweak of all necessary tools, and i did it twice.

Issue: Color mismatch hands.

Posted Image

This problem occur only if "HRDLC3 Optimized" is checked.

Posted Image

If I unchecked it, color is fine. I try to use different combinations of checked and unchecked mods and only if "HRDLC3 Optimized" is unchecked, color is fine. When "HRDLC1 Optimized" and "HRDLC2 Optimized" are checked (without "HRDLC3 Optimized") - color is fine.

I reinstall game and same thing again. 3 times i did DDSOpt to a file named "HighResTexturePack03.bsa" and same thing again.

IDK, but i think that looking at Mod Organizer picture, everything is like it should be.

RND has not been supported for quite a long time and was needing more and more compatibility patches and conflict resolution. iNeed can turn on eating for followers too.

It is such a shame that Diseased is also not up to date (it is missing DB compatibility) as it handles diseases quite well.

It is such a shame that Diseased is also not up to date (it is missing DB compatibility) as it handles diseases quite well.

The author of Diseased has given permission for others to modify or update the mod, so maybe someone else will come along and update it.  Note: I'm just pointing this out, not volunteering. ;)

I keep asking myself why immersive weapons isn't included.

Jaysus swords is included and is integrated into CCO, etc.  This integration is nice as it allows you to choose which sorts of items to include in your playthrough (i.e., you can drop Eastern weapons or fantasy weapons).  Also, the feedback on Immersive Weapons seems to be that it;'s not as good as Immersive Armors.

• +1 2