Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

I had the same problem with a newly created dyndolod.esp.  Someone else posted about this problem on the SFO page, saying it's a problem with a couple nifs, so at least it's not just me with the issue.  Vurt just put up an update which will hopefully resolve it.  I'll test it later when I have a chance.  Apparently the problem is just around Whiterun so if you're somewhere else in the game you might want to test it out to make sure you're not going to have issues also.  

Anyone else having problems with Frostfall registering rainy weathers as rain? I don't seem to gain wetness in some weathers no matter what.

I was just playing in the rain and was definitely getting wet, though it did seem to be at a fairly low rate.  I assumed it was just due to the gear that I had on though I had become quite soaked when I finally got out into an interior.  It was a light rain near the lunar forge area (I believe weather types are location dependent but I guess I'm not sure if there's different rain weathers for different locations).  I can't say for certain if I'm getting wet in all rainy weathers or if there are some that are not registering with frostfall.  

Anyone else having problems with Frostfall registering rainy weathers as rain? I don't seem to gain wetness in some weathers no matter what.

Yes I am having that as well. Overcast Rainy Vivid weathers.

I have brought it up with Kesta in the previous version but this new one does not resolve it as well.

I have been having problems with CTD and infinite loading screens that seem to be related to AS:LAL. This thread: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10092-argh-somebody-please-help/ has helped, should this info be noted in the guide? I have had to delete these files each time I re-do my install for things to work properly. Basically,  delete those scripts from the skyrim/data/scripts (if they are there) and skyrim/data/scripts/source folders (I only ever have files in the source folder) and the game runs better.

Edit: These files are apparenty contained within the vanilla ESMs so deleting them doesn't damage the game

Edited by Blick

Is the whole Vivid Weathers 1.35 corrupt or just the Minty lightning esp?

Originally the entire download was corrupt, then just the minty esp, I think its fixed now but nexus sometimes has people download the old file so he put up that esp separate.

In any case, I was able to get a fully working version directly so I'm going to update the guide to the 1.35 version now.