Sign in to follow this  
Zarok

Getting Error Running DynDOLOD

Question

Hey, I am getting the error, "Duplicate formID [00009389] in file [68] DynDOLOD.esp". Then I hit okay and exit it but a command line is still running in the back ground. When I first ran it, it told me to disable Birds HFclean.esp, so I did and then it ran fine and then it has this error. The log file is attached. I just wanted to say thank you to you guys you have been fantastic in helping me through this whole process and I really do appreciate it. This is the last one and I am so excited. Thanks ahead oo time for the help.

-Z

DynDOLOD_log.txt

4 answers to this question

Okay, So should I recreate the Bashed patch? or disable, run dynlodod, then re enable it?

I did as you said and I re enabled the bashed patch and launched the game and it worked. Thank you

Generally, errors in plugins should be fixed for stable games.

Edited by sheson

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 1990srider
      So currently I'm trying to get the stockade mesh in the mesh/clutter/stockade/.nif to show up as full mesh in my lod generations. Because I'm creating new full models using Dyndolod. I've gotten everything else and every other type of model to do what I need it to. Ive tried .....esp/esm;formid I've tried the file path shortened and full all the way to be of the nif file being included. 

4 is full 8 is full 16 is full. I've had this issue also with highherothgar floor models not showing ether... I spelled that wrong in here but yeah. I've tried looking for another rule or mesh mask the could be interfering and I can't find anything. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?? I'm not trying to generate a lower poly lod I'm using this for other purposes.

• By O4X
      So I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now, Azura's Shrine has no LOD at all, doesn't load in until I'm a sprinting distance away. I can't figure it out, I'm even using DynDoLOD, everything else is showing up just fine.  

• By Mkchief34
      I recently installed the latest Wyre Bash update, 310 Beta 1. I installed it because whenever I would try to save my Bashed Patch esp for Fallout: New Vegas, I would get this particular error message, and the patch itself does not save.
      "< not supported between instances of 'nonetype' and 'int'".
      It would also not register the masters for the patch in the screen section  beside the load order. I have reinstalled Wyre Bash, I have also deleted the previous patch (Which also had the same error), and I don't know what else to do in this case. U have some coding knowledge, but I think it won't help here.
      What should I do? I have attached a screenshot below of the error messsage itself and how no masters show up in the section for them in the GUI.