MO 2.08.1 Beta Local Savegames (Skyrim SE)

blomstertj

Question

I am unable to get my local saves for profiles working. I have profiles with local saves enabled. When I switch to these profiles Skyrim SE doesn't give me an option to Load or Continue. When I check the save directory no files are located there.

I used the profile manager to move the saves for certain characters and made sure to check "Local savegames" so I don't think it's my fault.

As I understand it, MO is supposed to copy those saves into the game directory on launch and move them back after game close.

Is MO not working here or am I missing something?

6 answers to this question

Confirmed. @LePresidente is currently looking at picking work on MO2 so the best option for now is to add it as an issue to his GitHub repo issue tracker and if he can get around to it, it will be fixed.

If you are unable to do so I can post the report for you, as I can see exactly what the problem is with my logs.

Not sure it was ever implemented to transfer saves automatically, When you manage profiles there is a button called "transfer saves" which was used to copy saves from global to the specified profile?

The profile is a isolated container so the saves there are separate to the global saves and other profiles. 

Edited by LePresidente

That feature is not working at the moment and may not be developed further. Further development depends on skill of the person of picks this up.

So if the profiles aren't working, am I correct to assume that SSE reads the INIs in the "My Games" folder and not the ones in the profile folder?