Skyrim All YASH'd Up

I have Relics of Hyrule and the merge for it's relics-of-hyrule__*.esp patches between ambca and inigo..  The *__relics-of-hyrule.esp patches go with whatever they are patching...

There are alot of navmesh conflicts between ECTV and Relics... So far I haven't noticed any oddities but at worse you'd just have some stuck followers in those places...  But again so far I haven't noticed any actual ingame problems from it.

That dropbox also has sacrosanct patched up for the load order... not sure if Paul ever added it to the guide. I have Sacrosanct between ECTV and Settlements it seems... I think realistically all that matters is that it's after AOS/ISC/Ordinator iirc.

Okay. Seems to all work nicely ^^ One thing I noticed on Faendal: Since he doesn't wear a Quiver it looks like the bow is floating a bit away from his back o.o Will check again in the XPMSE configs if I set something wrong there or such. Or is that expected?

For confusion sakes I think you should name the All YASH'd Up & Reqtified patches accordingly. Example, Forgotten City Patches - All YASH'D Up v1.01, Forgotten City Patches - Reqtified v1.01 and so on. I almost think with the large mod lists these guides have it is just as easy to keep an instance of MO for each Skyrim profile. Of course that takes up more SSD space.