SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

With all the SR:LE updates, some stuff may need moving around for SR:LE Extended LotD.

For example, the new ELFX-Parallax patch may need to be moved before One Mountain (Neo has it at the end in the compatibility patch section).

Plus CR changes for RDO.

Edit: Also v16.1 of Legacy! :-) And a new version of the ELFX-SMIM patch.

With all the SR:LE updates, some stuff may need moving around for SR:LE Extended LotD.

For example, the new ELFX-Parallax patch may need to be moved before One Mountain (Neo has it at the end in the compatibility patch section).

Plus CR changes for RDO.

Edit: Also v16.1 of Legacy! :-) And a new version of the ELFX-SMIM patch.

OK thanks now i have managed to get my PC to behave itself again I can start updating this again.

So I'm encountering a few issues. I'm playing the Falskaar mod atm and when I decided to go back to Skyrim, the hatch that takes me there doesn't work. I've talked to Wulf already, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Also, I can't seem to make Dwarven armor or the dwarven greatsword in the crafting menu after getting the perk. Any reason why?

It didn't work for me either. I had to get a mod called Island Fast Travel.

Am I right to assume SirJesto will be updating the LoTD merge patch to accomodate the new Immersive Weapons and Heavy Armory patches?  If so, I'll hold off on updating to 16.1.

I would assume he would be updating it yes if it's needed. I am currently updated my own setup as we speak (or type) just finished base now on to extended.

Edited by Darth_mathias

You first need to install Neo's SR:LE and then install Darth's SR:LE Extended LotD.

Darth's old SR:LE Extended guide is no longer being maintained, and was replaced by the new SR:LE Extended LotD guide.

No. You first install Neovalen's SRLE -> https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition

then this is an Expansion to SRLE

edit: ninjaed  :woot:

​Thanks both, that was what I meant.... we need a better naming convention for these packs >.<

Edited by Pickysaurus

I would assume he would be updating it yes if it's needed. I am currently updated my own setup as we speak (or type) just finished base now on to extended.

I think Monobloc also confirmed that your fix for Henry's grey face worked. If SirJesto is kind enough to update the merge maybe that could be thrown in the merge as well.

I'm still working on my LotD profile or I would test it myself.

New file for you guys updated at Legacy Patch Central. New merged patch contain the newest fixes for IW and HA as well as Darth's FaceGen files.

Please note I actually moved darth's facegen files into the folder legacyofthedragonborn.esp for me to work, it didn't work with the merged esp folder, but it did with darth.

You folder pathing sirjesto with darth's file.

IF necessary you could put both folders.

I used The folders from Darth's file, so it *should* be right. lol (fingers crossed)

EDIT: I just realised that the bash tag may not be right, you may need to make sure that delev is in there.  On my way to work so can't do it now.

Edited by sirjesto