SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Holy hell Darth, how long did it take you to finish the NPC Retexture | Endgame NPC CR the first time?  I swear it feels like i'm never gonna be done lol

I wonder if Mator Smash would automate this sort of thing?  Does anyone here have much practice with Mator Smash?

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hello,

happy to report that I've been testing SRLE Extended LOTD (v. Aug. 4) for around 18 hours and so far, no problem. What a different Skyrim experience it is!  ::):

BTW Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO is already up on nexus. Any thought on when will it appear in the guide?

Also if I do the latest animals merge (with SkyTEST Creature Extension), do I need to remake the SUM patches, Bashed Patch etc.? (I noticed that with the old SRLE Extended there is information in the changelog on which patches need rebuilding). 

Hello,

happy to report that I've been testing SRLE Extended LOTD (v. Aug. 4) for around 18 hours and so far, no problem. What a different Skyrim experience it is!  ::):

BTW Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO is already up on nexus. Any thought on when will it appear in the guide?

Also if I do the latest animals merge (with SkyTEST Creature Extension), do I need to remake the SUM patches, Bashed Patch etc.? (I noticed that with the old SRLE Extended there is information in the changelog on which patches need rebuilding). 

RDO I can say for certain will be included in SRLE BASe so no need for me to add it.

you don't have to but I would just to make sure.

for some reason de conflict resolution stops my ingame menu from showing.

Interesting it should not be doing that.

Holy hell Darth, how long did it take you to finish the NPC Retexture | Endgame NPC CR the first time?  I swear it feels like i'm never gonna be done lol

I wonder if Mator Smash would automate this sort of thing?  Does anyone here have much practice with Mator Smash?

it took me hours to sort out.

I have not tried Mator Smash been hoping development would pickup again.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Paul/Darth, any chance of updating the CR guide with the AAE/SkyTEST Creature Addon stuff please?

LOOT is placing my AAE patches merge after my CR plugins - is this correct?

Paul's been on Holiday for a week and I have been busy with other real life things. but it pretty simple look in xEdit you need to use record from AAE the merge the packages from animals merged.

Hmm, I don't see a CR entry on 000EAFD5 PlayerVampireQuest between Better Vampires and RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride  

Does anything need to happen there?

not sure cos RaceCompatibility with fixes is supose to already be compatible with better vampires.

Do I understand correctly that the SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp and SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp from the Skytest page should not be used?  if I am wrong, and they should be used, then is there a reason that they are not included in the Animals Merge?

cos i keep forgetting about them been meaning to add for for a while.

Thanks a lot, Darth. Will redo the patches then.

just a heads up i am just updating the animal merge for the addition of skytest dawnguard and dragonborn now cos i forgot about them

I just checked into this... I think you should add a loot rule guaranteeding better vampires to sort after RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Look at https://sites.google.com/site/bettervampires/faq/racecompatibility-mod-and-bv for details

Ok I will do that thanks.

Okay I don't undertstand at all.

First the creation kit takes ages to generate the files.

Then it finishes and all the new files make my npcs having a grey face.

Then I remove the said files and they still have grey faces.

Then I rerun ASIS patching.

I launch the game no menu and I must disable the conflict resolution in order to have it.

Okay I don't undertstand at all.

First the creation kit takes ages to generate the files.

Then it finishes and all the new files make my npcs having a grey face.

Then I remove the said files and they still have grey faces.

Then I rerun ASIS patching.

I launch the game no menu and I must disable the conflict resolution in order to have it.

Sound like the Creation Kit might have bonked something.  I always try and avoid using it myself cos it always and i mean always crashes for me everything i use it.