SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

sound like the hot springs may need a patch with Frostfall.

The hot springs have Frostfall heat markers set up. They occasionally will register as freezing if you have the swimming animation going, but if you are just standing there, you should warm up.

ICE has contacted Chesko about the issue, as it is his markers he is using for the hot springs.  I don't think there is a fix for it.  If you want to stay warm in the hot springs, stay in the most shallow parts.  :)

So I just did a fresh install of everything to get lower textures and upgrade to V16 of LoTD, and I have noticed an issue but am unsure if it's just in my game.  Also afraid to ask on the mod page, as Ice wants a break to enjoy the mod and I don't blame him.

Under all 4 Armory tabs in the MCM, there is already stuff marked as being collected, but it is a completely fresh play through with nothing collected, and in each menu there are items listed multiple times - Iron Warhammer is listed 9 times, and 8 of those 9 are marked.  It's a long shot, but does anybody know if this is a problem with my install, or a bug with LoTD?  All 4 armory tabs have this issue, with 3 or more items in each tab.

After the LoTD Armory menus bug I encountered, along with an odd animation bug where if I wield a pickaxe and try to "attack" a mining node and my swing speed slows to a crawl, combined with the fact that the "Faster Mining" pre-set in CCOR isn't doing anything... I am pretty sure I messed something up in the install.  I only have a couple days left to my holidays, so wanted to get everything installed so I could play.  Pretty sure, in my haste, I messed things up but am unsure where.  Decided to go back to square one with a fresh install of everything... and am taking my time this time LOL

Animation bug with pickaxe may be due to an incompatible animation with LotD. There is an animation set that is listed as incompatible on the LotD description page for the exact reason of the mining not working, maybe you have another one that is incompatible installed. What happens when you just click on the activator to mine instead of attacking it with the pickaxe?

There was a good seried of posts about it on the posts page of LotD a while back...I don't feel like searching for it right now, but if you did a forum search you could probably find it.

Animation bug with pickaxe may be due to an incompatible animation with LotD. There is an animation set that is listed as incompatible on the LotD description page for the exact reason of the mining not working, maybe you have another one that is incompatible installed. What happens when you just click on the activator to mine instead of attacking it with the pickaxe?

There was a good seried of posts about it on the posts page of LotD a while back...I don't feel like searching for it right now, but if you did a forum search you could probably find it.

When I clicked on it to mine the normal way, MOST of the time it would work.  The final time I tried though, my camera totally bugged out and I couldn't do anything at all.  I'll see if I can dig up that animation post and take a loot at it.

EDIT - Just took a look at the description page, and none of the mods mentioned applies to what I had.  I had everything in the guide, and added the Legendary Armor: Deserter X mod (and HDT heels since it's a requirement), and the Book of Iron and Steel mod.  Everything else was according to the guide.  The description does mention something about the left arm... would HDT heels changing the height count in that maybe?

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

When I clicked on it to mine the normal way, MOST of the time it would work.  The final time I tried though, my camera totally bugged out and I couldn't do anything at all.  I'll see if I can dig up that animation post and take a loot at it.

EDIT - Just took a look at the description page, and none of the mods mentioned applies to what I had.  I had everything in the guide, and added the Legendary Armor: Deserter X mod (and HDT heels since it's a requirement), and the Book of Iron and Steel mod.  Everything else was according to the guide.

You're swinging weapons just fine?

Edited by Alluistras

After the LoTD Armory menus bug I encountered, along with an odd animation bug where if I wield a pickaxe and try to "attack" a mining node and my swing speed slows to a crawl, combined with the fact that the "Faster Mining" pre-set in CCOR isn't doing anything... I am pretty sure I messed something up in the install.  I only have a couple days left to my holidays, so wanted to get everything installed so I could play.  Pretty sure, in my haste, I messed things up but am unsure where.  Decided to go back to square one with a fresh install of everything... and am taking my time this time LOL

Using the console command player.getav weaponspeedmult it should say 1 or close to that if not activate you need to activate the Attack speed fix from either Vigor or WAA (I use Vigor's) and make sure it is disable in disparity and better Vampires. If you are still getting issue you should in form Enai Siaion cos he supposedly fix the attack speed issue with an imperious race update.

I have found this happen when SIC try's to spawn Ore Guardians spawns so disable those in its MCM menu.

Edited by Darth_mathias