SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

well, you forgot to forward the armature from clothing & clutter fixes: The Conflict Resolution.esp \ Armor \ 0010F570 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage1Hooded>

Ah yes you are right i will fix that a get a new CR out.

Edit: New CR out hopefully this is fixed now

Edited by Darth_mathias

Either you meant for us to pic the 4k version of Draugr, Dragon Priests, and Skeleton or your install instructions for these mods should say 2k-4k and not 4k-2k

I was half wrong the Draugr says 2k-4k, the rest say 4k-2k

I think he labeled his page backwards

Edited by Razorsedge877

ok guys and of course the volley ladies can someone do me  favour a test out Multiple Floors Sandboxing by Dovahklon https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376/? and see if it works with legacy of the dragonborn and Realistic room rental enhanced version. I believe there is a quest in a inn that RRR breaks with LOTD or something and this should fix; if it does that means when can have the enhanced version of RRR back. I would test but i don't have time or a character far enough to test myself.

I'm pretty sure Multiple Floors Sandboxing shouldn't be installed alongside Immersive Citizens. I forgot the exact reason why, but I recall reading about it

Edit (copied from the Immersive Citizens' FAQ section):

Multiple Floors Sandboxing: No, I do not recommend to use plugins modifying the default value used for fSandboxCylinderTop & fSandboxCylinderBottom, because the vanilla AI by as well as my AI have been designed to use the default value of fSandboxCylinderTop & fSandboxCylinderBottom. If you increase the values used for these settings, this will lead to NPCs becoming inanimate during a long time and sometimes the game engine will fail to load some NPCs. Indeed, if an NPC uses a "sandbox" procedure, he will try to use any furniture in the sandbox area, even if the furniture is located in an inaccessible area (a locked room for example or an area not covered by navigaiton meshes). When an NPC tries to use a furniture located in an inaccessible area, he becomes inanimate, because he is waiting for an answer from path-finding algorithm, answer which will never come.

Edited by Pretendeavor

ok guys and of course the volley ladies can someone do me  favour a test out Multiple Floors Sandboxing by Dovahklon https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376/? and see if it works with legacy of the dragonborn and Realistic room rental enhanced version. I believe there is a quest in a inn that RRR breaks with LOTD or something and this should fix; if it does that means when can have the enhanced version of RRR back. I would test but i don't have time or a character far enough to test myself.

Relevant quest is:

• Ongar’s Kegbreaker – Find Ongar Brewer in the Nightgate Inn, and find a replacement for his hammer.

I'm pretty sure Multiple Floors Sandboxing shouldn't be installed alongside Immersive Citizens. I forgot the exact reason why, but I recall reading about it

Edit (copied from the Immersive Citizens' FAQ section):

Multiple Floors Sandboxing: No, I do not recommend to use plugins modifying the default value used for fSandboxCylinderTop & fSandboxCylinderBottom, because the vanilla AI by as well as my AI have been designed to use the default value of fSandboxCylinderTop & fSandboxCylinderBottom. If you increase the values used for these settings, this will lead to NPCs becoming inanimate during a long time and sometimes the game engine will fail to load some NPCs. Indeed, if an NPC uses a "sandbox" procedure, he will try to use any furniture in the sandbox area, even if the furniture is located in an inaccessible area (a locked room for example or an area not covered by navigaiton meshes). When an NPC tries to use a furniture located in an inaccessible area, he becomes inanimate, because he is waiting for an answer from path-finding algorithm, answer which will never come.

That may cause issues for sure, but hopefully we at Legacy can get this sorted sooner rather than later.

Relevant quest is:

• Ongar’s Kegbreaker – Find Ongar Brewer in the Nightgate Inn, and find a replacement for his hammer.

That may cause issues for sure, but hopefully we at Legacy can get this sorted sooner rather than later.

fair enough I will fore go that idea but I am sure you guys will get it sorted.