SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Lexy or Nozzer hi! So awhile back you made adjustments to the CR due to problems reported about dragon masks not fitting/showing on a player if equipped. I've just finished Konahrik's Accoutrements - Dragon priest mod, and cleaned robes of curses, made replicas of masks and placed them on mannequins in the Dragon hall. However 8 of the mannequins refuse to show the masks whilst the rest do. The eight are.....Heninorraak, Morokei, Otar, Rahgot, Vahlok, Vokun. Volsung, and Vahkriin( sorry if spelling mistakes). I tried them on my other house mod thinking it may be the mannequins in Dragon hall, but the same results. So which records do i need to look at to forward or adjust in the CR to fix this...or am i going about this wrong. Appreciate any help/pointers

Berndaroy

Berndaroy can you do me a favour try of my TEST CR and see if what i have done fix this issue you were having.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/hm07rxy23cntvvc/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20CR%20Update%201.52%20%28TESTING%29.7z?dl=0

Nrs.2 and 4: I'm definitely not the most experienced modder here but I've been playing with this guide for a while and could share some of what I MAY have learned. I'd avoid mods that add too many NPC's with their own AI. There's some heavy script usage at points here. I've used JK's skyrim because it adds almost no scripts to the main worldspace or any of the major cities, mostly aesthetics. I've seen its critics point out that it adds no new NPCs, no new shops, no new houses etc but personally I think it's a pretty sound approach. Cities are... cities, there's a lot happening there already and mods that add too many new faces and interaction are bound to break at some point (as even the vanilla game will break). JK's Skyrim is more mindful of the fact that people use a combination of mods, not just THAT mod. It actually suggests people use 3dnpc's and the such, as it leaves room for those. As does this guide, by not adding more content that would overload the engine. JK's seems pretty mild, but it does add some load on the graphics. For that reason I'm now trying this LIGHT version of it.

I've also had a bad experience with auto-sorting home mods. Tend to choke those threads if you trigger the auto-sort while something else is happening in the background.

Thanks for the tips :) I am definitely going to check out the JK light version. And I will drop the Immersive Hold Borders as well as the three Camp mods. They add very great content - the vanilla game definitely lacks any atmosphere of war & conflict and I haven't found anything addressing this in the guide yet- but all add numerous NPCs with their own AI. Even saw some users complain about CTDs when entering the affected areas. Sad not to have them...

What "bad experience" do you mean? I am still very interested in trying out the house mods and will most likely put them in.

reddvilzz, if you just select the "auto-ghost" feature in wrye bash (right click the "file" label in the mods tab in wrye bash and select from the drop-down menu) those plugins will automatically be disabled in Mod Organizer once you leave WB. If you go back to wrye bash and enable any of the ghosted plugins, Mod Organizer will have it active again. No need to move them to a special folder or even to the optional plugins tab. Just enable auto-ghost in wrye bash.

So the auto ghost will only hide plugins that are merged into the bashed patch? Or will it hide other plugins that aren't active but not included in the bashed patch?

I have taken a quick look at this but I am getting a fatal error and can't complete the patching so I need others to go forth to try it out and see it is just me.

what mod did you add cos it sound like you have a conflict the RS Children

I've successfully patched my load order with it, you can enable the debug at the great equalizer.pas to see what are the cause of the error, or just ask the author. He's very active and quite active on replying comments, so glad to have mod authors like that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've successfully patched my load order with it, you can enable the debug at the great equalizer.pas to see what are the cause of the error, or just ask the author. He's very active and quite active on replying comments, so glad to have mod authors like that.

Interesting what version of LOTD do you have cos that appears to be where my fatal error in that script is coming from?

So the auto ghost will only hide plugins that are merged into the bashed patch? Or will it hide other plugins that aren't active but not included in the bashed patch?I've successfully patched my load order with it, you can enable the debug at the great equalizer.pas to see what are the cause of the error, or just ask the author. He's very active and quite active on replying comments, so glad to have mod authors like that.

So how do you find the results so far with the great equilizer? I'd been looking through the edits but I haven't gone into it too deep. 

Interesting what version of LOTD do you have cos that appears to be where my fatal error in that script is coming from?

I'm using v19 LOTD, I'm not sure the exact version because there are couple of updates back then. Maybe the plugin have errors in it? Last time I got an error that's what happened.

So how do you find the results so far with the great equilizer? I'd been looking through the edits but I haven't gone into it too deep.

Sorry, I can't really give the exact result because I never stay for a long time in the modded series because of the crashes when I mod it myself and this is the first time I ever get a stable modded playthrough, you'll need someone more experienced like lady lexy there.

As for the MO problem with the new Windows 10 update/insider builds, here is the thread on GitHub about the issue, https://github.com/TanninOne/modorganizer/issues/1124, Tannin and others have shared how to fix it but Tannin can not fix it due to be working full time for Nexus. The issue is just waiting o be solved.

If some of these guys would just start a go fund me page to fix the Win 10/MO issue, as well as SKSE 64, I guarantee they'd get enough $ to take a leave for 2 months to git er done!  If only I were that smart... :teehee:

well, i can't comment on it as i am having major issues just getting the ruddy patcher to run first it LOTD but we got th fixed but now is AAE is throwing it toys out the pram but i will not be beaten. 

I tell you this better be worth all this pain and suffering.

Gang, I updated my Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul today.   I removed the patches from the main installer and added an optional SFCO Patches file...much easier to manage.  You should re-download and replace the main file, but no need to download/re-merge any of the existing patches...those didn't change.

I'm taking a look at the SFCO - LotD Patch now (from LotD Patch Central --> Optional Patches for Legacy).  I don't think it will need an update, but I'll let you know if it does asap.

Will also need to amend the install instructions in the guiide...sorry 

Edited by Gutmaw

Gang, I updated my Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul today.   I removed the patches from the main installer and added an optional SFCO Patches file...much easier to manage.  You should re-download and replace the main file, but no need to download/re-merge any of the existing patches...those didn't change.

I'm taking a look at the SFCO - LotD Patch now (from LotD Patch Central --> Optional Patches for Legacy).  I don't think it will need an update, but I'll let you know if it does asap.

Will also need to amend the install instructions in the guiide...sorry 

well you'll get no love from me Gutmaw hehehe only joking thanks for updating did you change the Interesting NPC Patch with the issue i posted earlier if so i need to remove the deleted flag from the TEST Update CR.

I'll have to update the guide tomorrow now still battling the The Great Equalizer - Patching Script I will not be beaten.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

well you'll get no love from me Gutmaw hehehe only joking thanks for updating did you change the Interesting NPC Patch with the issue i posted earlier if so i need to remove the deleted flag from the TEST Update CR.

I'll have to update the guide tomorrow now still battling the The Great Equalizer - Patching Script I will not be beaten.

I did make that fix Lexy.

Also, you'll wan to amend the merge plugins page...no need to create a separate folder for ESPs only, as a "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul - Patches" folder will now be downloaded from my Optional Files.  

Also Also, there are a lot of changes I'm making to SFCO-LotD v19 patch, so hang tight on re-doing the Snazzy merge.  Hope to fix it by EoD...

I did make that fix Lexy.

Also, you'll wan to amend the merge plugins page...no need to create a separate folder for ESPs only, as a "Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul - Patches" folder will now be downloaded from my Optional Files.  

Also Also, there are a lot of changes I'm making to SFCO-LotD v19 patch, so hang tight on re-doing the Snazzy merge.  Hope to fix it by EoD...

ok thank sweetie I have removed taht record from my test CR so for those of you that want the bleeding each of things downloadthe update from the dropbox. If i don't hear of any issues by this weekend I'll port them into the "Offical Main CR" on the Nexus page.