SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

My thoughts, exactly. For the mean time, I've tried to rebuild the ReLinker and other dynamic patches. Pretty much the only thing I can think to do, since the mods listed haven't been reported to be problematic the same way. Maybe something was placed incorrectly, or something else was in 6C when the patches were built. We'll see how it goes.

All of this just to kill some time until the guide gets updated.. Haha.

So... it appears I have internet access back at home. I trust everyone's suitably impressed? Computer's a little cramped in the front room till I get my wireless set up again when it will be back in The Mancave, but I am back.

Tomorrow though I am likely to be busy doing the last cleanup at the old place, so don't expect super miracles. Sunday I may be in a better place to do some stuff.

I was hoping Dev Aveza would be in this pack. I have never played it but I'd like to try it out. Was there any particular reason it was not added in? I was curious about Wyrmstooth also. I know they were both mods with integrated support for LOTD. Thanks

I was hoping Dev Aveza would be in this pack. I have never played it but I'd like to try it out. Was there any particular reason it was not added in? I was curious about Wyrmstooth also. I know they were both mods with integrated support for LOTD. Thanks

Well for starters Wyrmstooth is gone and can not be found on any legit site so we don't support it. Dev Aveza was missed out basically because when Darth created the pack he forgot about it. At the time when he was developing the pack he had a thousand things on his mind due to the early birth of our twins girls and no one has actaully gotten around to looking at it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Jabrute hi! Dev Aveza is reported as a script hog, i.e very heavy on game resources, that is why LOTD uses a static version of it built-in to the mod. As this build is rather heavy, adding a script heavy mod on top of it, i think is going to lead to trouble later on in game. I personally have never tried it and i may be wrong, but this is my understanding. That said, it doesn't mean you could not try, but bare in mind that you may have to rebuild the LOTD patch(provided by Sirjesto), to include the patch found on LOTD patch central

Berndaroy

• +1 1

Hi guys,

i followed the guide and just finished installing all the mods. But now i am having trouble with the generation of the FNIS files. This is what i get when attempting to generate them: 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   18.08.2017 22:23:40
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (99 bones)   male: Unknown (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 191 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx mt_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx bow_direction_behavior.hkx blockbehavior.hkx bashbehavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx 

I also noticed that all the .hkx files located in FNIS mod location\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors get deleted when FNIS is runing. 

Does anybody have an idea why FNIS won't work properly? 

I say put any issue you discovered on the bugs forum and Lexy and Nozzer will take a look when they can. However for Civil War i would say is likely to be ScripitLag.

Will do, as soon as I land home tomorrow. Despite some issues, this has been one of the most fun playthroughs ever. Legacy adds a whole new dimension to the game.

Well for starters Wyrmstooth is gone and can not be found on any legit site so we don't support it. Dev Aveza was missed out basically because when Darth created the pack he forgot about it. At the time when he was developing the pack he had a thousand things on his mind due to the early birth of our twins girls and no one has actaully gotten around to looking at it.

Oh, that's fine. I was just curious. There is plenty of content packed into what you have put together already!

Nozzer for the incoming huge guide update you might or might not want to implement some other things ?

got a small list

Summermyst which superseeds Wintermyst
Missives used along or replacing the notice board
Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul which superseeds better fast travel
Undeath classical lichdom ? it incorporates some changes to the undeath mod

this is purely informative, it's all up to you, darth and lexy, not for addition but maybe improvements over existing mods ?

Hi guys,

i followed the guide and just finished installing all the mods. But now i am having trouble with the generation of the FNIS files. This is what i get when attempting to generate them: 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   18.08.2017 22:23:40
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (99 bones)   male: Unknown (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 191 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: defaultfemale.hkx defaultmale.hkx weapequip.hkx staggerbehavior.hkx sprintbehavior.hkx shout_behavior.hkx mt_behavior.hkx magicmountedbehavior.hkx magicbehavior.hkx magic_readied_direction_behavior.hkx bow_direction_behavior.hkx blockbehavior.hkx bashbehavior.hkx 1hm_locomotion.hkx 1hm_behavior.hkx 0_master.hkx 

I also noticed that all the .hkx files located in FNIS mod location\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors get deleted when FNIS is runing. 

Does anybody have an idea why FNIS won't work properly? 

Ony things that springs to mind is you haven't setup PCEA 2 properly.

Nozzer for the incoming huge guide update you might or might not want to implement some other things ?

got a small list

Summermyst which superseeds Wintermyst

Missives used along or replacing the notice board

Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul which superseeds better fast travel

Undeath classical lichdom ? it incorporates some changes to the undeath mod

this is purely informative, it's all up to you, darth and lexy, not for addition but maybe improvements over existing mods ?

I agree Summermyst should really replace Wintermyst now that not been done due to laziness really.

I spottted Missives that looked interesting.

CFTO has been discussed before and I vetoed it due the patches and CR work involved and again Laziness.

Not heard of the last one that could do with looking at.

All these changes I am happy to leave for Nozzer to decide if he wants to go ahead a do.