SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I updated the fix to 1.03. It now also cancels the brawl and triggers a defeat when the player casts a non-hostile spell from their hands or uses alchemy (hostile spells are accounted for when the opponent is struck by them). This is more reliable than the Brawl Bugs Patch solution with a million keyword comparisons, because buffs added by mods probably don't have those keywords.

Brawls should now work exactly as expected in Skyrim - there was a corner case in 1.02 where the act of using a hostile spell would escalate the brawl even though hostile spell use anywhere else in Skyrim does not count as an assault unless you actually hit someone.

<3

I updated the fix. It now also cancels the brawl if the player casts a spell on purpose (= has the spell in their hands) or uses alchemy. This is more reliable than the Brawl Bugs Patch solution with a million keyword comparisons, because buffs added by mods probably don't have those keywords.

this is great. You should work for Bethesda and make these games work properly from the beginning  :^_^:

Oh right the elves race doesn't affected by Disparity attack speed afaik I looked at the records and only that I mentioned are conflicting.

Also after forwarding the records I don't tried it on existing save instead I just use new game just a heads up darth

USLEEP is only winning on the facial tints for the elves. other then that the Disparity imperious patch wins I also forwarded changes from mature skin but that wouldn't affect attack speed I'll take another look at the race section of the CR.

Is there something I should know or could fix about the Disparity patch?

Is there something I should know or could fix about the Disparity patch?

Well we were suffering from the attack speed bug but I believe I have sorted by using the attack speed fix in Vigor's MCM. I have noticed not sure this really need doing that the Keywords from disparity are not forwarded into your patch. Also again not sure but disparity racial abilities aren't forwarded into your patch either but this could the source of the attack speed bug.

This you also you may not want to do but there an issue with disparity and enhanced camera when in 1st person and wearing a face masks from i think organized bandits in Skyrim the face mask covers the screen the is fixed by remove slot 44. I have sorted this in my CR do not strictly needed on your end.

edit if it helps you can find what i did in my CR here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD#Activator

Edited by Darth_mathias

I'm using SMC with a slightly modified version of Rudy ENB (NLA version), along with ELFX+Vivid Weathers+ELE Lite+Relighting Skyrim for ELFX and so far, so good.

Glad to see there's more people interested in getting SRLE LOTD to look its absolute best!

https://i.imgur.com/qnr6b7Ah.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UjJm5Xuh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lFywuekh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ttKhZpmh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WpzYmMwh.jpg

I run SMC as well.  I may have to try that RUDY ENB out and see how it looks in my game.

I'm guessing we can just install the new break patch with the bsa extracted and remove the dummy esp completely?

I wouldn't extract the .BSA.  I'd just load it last and remove the .esp

For SR:LE and SR:LE Extended we usually extract all the BSAs unless told otherwise. There are a couple mods where we don't due to the author's explicit recommendation or because it actually breaks something. Those are Immersive College of Winterhold and Inigo.

Doesn't that make updating mods tedious?

If you use MO this is kind of a pointless thing to do isn't it?  It can read the .bsa's and sort conflicts without extraction.

I suppose it makes sense if you want to optimize textures or something, but just seems like more trouble and potential of problems.

What exactly is the benefit? Slightly faster load times on potato PC's?

To each his own I guess.

Edited by sirjesto

Doesn't that make updating mods tedious?

If you use MO this is kind of a pointless thing to do isn't it?  It can read the .bsa's and sort conflicts without extraction.

I suppose it makes sense if you want to optimize textures or something, but just seems like more trouble and potential of problems.

What exactly is the benefit? Slightly faster load times on potato PC's?

To each his own I guess.

We sometimes need to remove meshes and textures from certain mods so having everything extract actually makes it easier to do this. However I think in the case on the new brawl fix it would be best to leave "packed".

Been taking a look at Realistic Animation Project - Movement and by the looks of it. It might be easiest to install twice once of males and again for females then use PCEA to select you characters Gender.

Thanks for taking a look at it, but the sad part about the mod is that it doesn't animate cloaks :( Would you be willing to put the HDT Cloaks of Skyrim into this guide? Don't see how it would drastically affect performance.

Thanks for taking a look at it, but the sad part about the mod is that it doesn't animate cloaks :( Would you be willing to put the HDT Cloaks of Skyrim into this guide? Don't see how it would drastically affect performance.

i'll think about it have to see what performance is like first. i am still finalizing my thoughts on how bests to install Realistic Animation Project

does anyone have any more information on what happened to the Bad Gremlins? are they gone forever if so I need to start pulling the records from the CR.

It's kinda weird for modders to just take their mods and leave the nexus forever. It happens, but it's kind of a big F YOU to the people who like the modder's content and want to download their mods.