SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi, 

I followed the guide to the SRLE LOTD to the best of my ability. Yet the game crashes on launch.

How do I debug this problem? What's the best way to go about it?

Do you have missing masters? CTD at launch usually caused by that.

@LadyLexy where do you set the BetterObjectives Merged on loot? Because mine is put very low near the end and it reverts most of the changes in the CR.

Edit: I also found a couple of records that maybe missed to be forwarded correctly? I tried doing it for my own CR here if you want to check it and correct me if I'm wrong?

Edited by reddvilzz

OK guys a few new merges that should help with the wrye bash issue this should reduce Overall esp count before bash patch to around the 230 mark and post bash patch 200 mark.

Do you have missing masters? CTD at launch usually caused by that.

@LadyLexy where do you set the BetterObjectives Merged on loot? Because mine is put very low near the end and it reverts most of the changes in the CR.

Edit: I also found a couple of records that maybe missed to be forwarded correctly? I tried doing it for my own CR here if you want to check it and correct me if I'm wrong?

it shouldn't matter as the Better quest obejctives Merged should end up in the bash patch.

Hi, 

I followed the guide to the SRLE LOTD to the best of my ability. Yet the game crashes on launch.

How do I debug this problem? What's the best way to go about it?

Crashes on launch are often to do with missing masters. Check your esp list in MO and see if you have ANY files that are showing a ! in a red triangle. If you do, mouse over that and it'll tell you want's missing.

OK guys a few new merges that should help with the wrye bash issue this should reduce Overall esp count before bash patch to around the 230 mark and post bash patch 200 mark.

it shouldn't matter as the Better quest obejctives Merged should end up in the bash patch.

Uh I don't think it will, because if Better Quest Objectives Merged load up after the CR by running loot the changes from the CR will be overwritten. I've checked it actually.

And it does merged into bashed patch but for some reason mine still keeping it loaded even thought wrye bash told to deactivate it, in the end after making the bashed patch wrye bash decide to enable it again because Better Quest Objectives Merged is set as a master on Bashed Patch for me.

Uh I don't think it will, because if Better Quest Objectives Merged load up after the CR by running loot the changes from the CR will be overwritten. I've checked it actually.

And it does merged into bashed patch but for some reason mine still keeping it loaded even thought wrye bash told to deactivate it, in the end after making the bashed patch wrye bash decide to enable it again because Better Quest Objectives Merged is set as a master on Bashed Patch for me.

I just want to check for your merge you've only got these patches:

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

in there right?

hey every last post on today update promise just so you all know i have updated Darth's Modwat.ch Profile (he gave me the password so i could do it) and I have also updated the Profile on the Nexus Page as well. 

With that doggies walkies time.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

By the way I kept getting errors during the merge of WSCO plugins. Apparently BetterNPC plugin had some sort of TINT Layer error, I tried installing the plugin again didn't work. Merge Plugins couldn't fix it as well. So I just copy pasted the column from RS Children Overhaul to BetterNPC > NPC > Babette and then only I was able to merge. I have no idea why that happened.

Sorry I fell asleep (I take it when I can) I would dual boot from windows 7, but from what I have read from Microsoft my version of windows 7 is now obsolete because I did the upgrade to windows 10 on my old system before I bought windows 10 on this computer. I will either try Vividian performance option (I will try this first) or some other texture reduction. I use only the 2k version of beards and such, I follow the guide spot on I haven't deviated to get higher textures on anything. After switching Vividian to the performance, what ending stuff do I need to redo besides building the bashed patch.

I just want to check for your merge you've only got these patches:

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

in there right?

I've also merged the main mod actually, the BetterQuestObjectives.esp because I remembered last time from the guide that also being merged together, might be wrong and maybe that cause it?

Edited by reddvilzz

I've also merged the main mod actually, the BetterQuestObjectives.esp because I remembered last time from the guide that also being merged together, might be wrong and maybe that cause it?

no all you need to merge is the patches you still BetterQuestObjectives.esp unmerged.

Sorry I fell asleep (I take it when I can) I would dual boot from windows 7, but from what I have read from Microsoft my version of windows 7 is now obsolete because I did the upgrade to windows 10 on my old system before I bought windows 10 on this computer. I will either try Vividian performance option (I will try this first) or some other texture reduction. I use only the 2k version of beards and such, I follow the guide spot on I haven't deviated to get higher textures on anything. After switching Vividian to the performance, what ending stuff do I need to redo besides building the bashed patch.

really all you to do is overwrite the enbseries folder and enbseries.ini in skyrim main folder. I would look to maybe downgrading som on the smaller clutter texture mods. you even switch Beards and Brows to 1K

By the way I kept getting errors during the merge of WSCO plugins. Apparently BetterNPC plugin had some sort of TINT Layer error, I tried installing the plugin again didn't work. Merge Plugins couldn't fix it as well. So I just copy pasted the column from RS Children Overhaul to BetterNPC > NPC > Babette and then only I was able to merge. I have no idea why that happened.

If you get a tint layer error you can just tell MP to ignore it and it wll merge fine.

So looking at the Vividian ENB sticky that is up it says to change these in SkyrimPref.ini

[Display]
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bDeferredShadows=1

I know some like the btreesReceiveShadows and bDrawLandShadows are set to 0 would changing them to match this help at all

So looking at the Vividian ENB sticky that is up it says to change these in SkyrimPref.ini

[Display]
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bDeferredShadows=1

I know some like the btreesReceiveShadows and bDrawLandShadows are set to 0 would changing them to match this help at all

all those should of been set when you ran Bethini have even run Bethini?