SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

you're missing RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

I have it actually which is weird.

Edit: oh wow okay everything just went from bad to worse on the CR lol, I removed the Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp as a master and sort the CR then when I check for errors there are a lot of them instead of only the vampireQuest error before.

Edited by reddvilzz

I have it actually which is weird.

Edit: oh wow okay everything just went from bad to worse on the CR lol, I removed the Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp as a master and sort the CR then when I check for errors there are a lot of them instead of only the vampireQuest error before.

Okay I've fixed the CR by reinstalling and remove the Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp as master, but I'll skip the sort master because that cause a lot of errors to show up for some reason. And I haven't figured out the vampireQuest error for now.

Okay I've fixed the CR by reinstalling and remove the Collectables and Treasures Merged.esp as master, but I'll skip the sort master because that cause a lot of errors to show up for some reason. And I haven't figured out the vampireQuest error for now.

I find it best to do things in this order:

1. Clean Masters

2. Sort Masters

3. Save & Exit

4. Fire up xEdit again

5. Proceed with work

This avoids errors showing up for me.

I find it best to do things in this order:

1. Clean Masters

2. Sort Masters

3. Save & Exit

4. Fire up xEdit again

5. Proceed with work

This avoids errors showing up for me.

Oh right this helped, thanks.

I've also managed to fix the CR vampireQuest errors, looks like Better Vampire is updated to 8.0 and I'm still using 7.5 that's why. Sorry for the hussle.

We may not change that one to 2.7 just yet. Judging by a sticky in the mods posts, SirJesto's going through all the patches for consistency and such. Should be done in a few days. Will keep an eye on when that might be done. SirJesto's in here often enough to let us know when it'll be fine. I'd sooner not change the instruction now and then again in 24 hours if it could  be avoided.

Bunch of Patches updated.  I haven't updated the AAE Custom merge yet though.  Maybe one of you guys to do that and send it to me?  :P  :)