SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

For the SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp having Merge Plugins fix the error is fine right

mmm, interesting when tested it I had no errors.

I forgot about that yeah they have unresolved error no idea what mod is it from and also the Helgen RSC patch also have error on their tint value?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

again I have no errors in any of the RS Children mods in this merge but tint value should not be anything to worry about.

I didn't have one for Helgen, but not sure. It was fixable within Merge plugin when telling to try and fix. Everything went fine with Bash Patch on my end. I could re download that file and try again to see if I get that same error if you want. 

I did add RS - Wyrmstooth patch to my merge. Could that have caused it.

Edited by Tirencia

In case anyone's wondering:

The reason why those merges have been added/changed is to ensure that after having done all the merges, the overall plugin count will be under 255< even with the CR, Relinker and Khajiit Ears esps added.

This will ensure we don't get issues with Wrye Bash refusing to load the modlist cause esp count >255. After the Bashed Patch, you'll end up with approx 202 plugins. Which will give space for the Dyndolod esp and the two Sky Proc patcher esps for ASIS and Dual Sheath Redux.

Some of the esps resulting from this merge will end up in the Bashed Patch. While this is nice and saves space, it's possibly not as efficient as just letting the individual esps themselves end in the Bashed Patch. Which is why some merges were removed in the first place. Unfortunately, due to the plugin limit we have to do some double handling. Sorry about that guys.

EDIT: Look at that 2337 posts. I am 1000 greater than leet!

Edited by Nozzer66

lol way to go Nozzer, and Dark this was the error I got 

Checking for errors in SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp
  DLC2SkaalClothesChild "Child's Clothes" [ARMO:0403C819]
    ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [01AF0251] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I even re downloaded a new copy of the mod

Here is a pic of my xedit

Edited by Tirencia

lol way to go Nozzer, and Dark this was the error I got 

Checking for errors in SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp
  DLC2SkaalClothesChild "Child's Clothes" [ARMO:0403C819]
    ARMO \ KWDA - Keywords \ Keyword -> [01AF0251]

I even re downloaded a new copy of the mod

Here is a pic of my xedit

that keyword is I beleive from CCF Or it could be WAFR one of those 2. just load the whole load order up and copy across the missing keyword and save.

Edited by DarkladyLexy