SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Its dated 02/06/2017 so I would think not. And I'm adding

Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament by AmethystDeceiver https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/? So hopefully it wont cause problems what I was going to do was just add the esp to its own folder and use that, that way the meshes and everything doesn't get merged.

Okay thanks, I can't open modwatch for some reason might be something with my ISP that's why I can't check.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cynthia as Elisif just got updated. And it looks like it's a big update. Unfortunately the Author removed old version(1.1), I went with 1.3 hopefully it doesn't cause any problems.

mmm, should be OK since we only use the textures and meshes but thanks for the heads up.

Should be fine if you copy the scripts as well if you're planning to move the esps into their separate mod.

@LadyLexy is darth's modwatch up to date?

Darth's modwatch is a week out of date it was last updated on the 2nd June.

Its dated 02/06/2017 so I would think not. And I'm adding

Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament by AmethystDeceiver https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/? So hopefully it wont cause problems what I was going to do was just add the esp to its own folder and use that, that way the meshes and everything doesn't get merged.

If I recall Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament has a quest to locate the armour which includes navmesh so if you merge you might need to rebuild them in the CK. I could be wrong been ages since I last used that armour mod.

I was installing some mods and don't know why but my mod list was sorted alphabetically, can't say if I hit some key by accident.

Is there any way I can reorganize it like before? There 300 mods installed and organizing everything again would be painful...

Forget, don't know why but my profile was changed.

Edited by DroP90

ok than Darth just didn't update the date and what if I just merge the esp would that be fine. I'm at 264 and should be good once I bash without it merged if I need too

and yes there is a quest to find the pieces

Edited by Tirencia

Looks like my vpn is on and that explains why I can't open modwatch and certain sites are slow to load.

Uh darth's modwatch seems to be quite different, I noticed the Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch with a quick glance.

I just confused on comparing the load order of each mods since we can't really rely on Loot 100%.

I was installing some mods and don't know why but my mod list was sorted alphabetically, can't say if I hit some key by accident.

Is there any way I can reorganize it like before? There 300 mods installed and organizing everything again would be painful...

Forget, don't know why but my profile was changed.

At the default mod list is sorted on priority, you might want to click on the priority tab instead of the mod name tab on your modlist

Edited by reddvilzz

if anyone is up for a bit of testing I have 3 merges that might help with overall esp count and Wrye bash throwing a hissy fit:

Readd RS Children merge. (Resulting merge should end up in bash patch)

create a new YOT merge this resultant merge should merge into the bash patch like RS children

create BQO Patches merge again resultant merge should end up in bash patch

the resultant merges should all end up in the bash patch if someone could test and confirm that would be good.

Edit: from my quick tests I am correct in my theroy about these 3 merges could someone else please confirm also.

What are the mods for each of the merges do you happen to have a list. I will give it a shot to see if they end up in bash patch, I'm just not sure what mods to add for each one

This is a known vanilla bug it caused by clearing the dungeon before finding all the other pieces of the amulet. My best advice is to try this test esp out https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0hZNqKNlRwdT0s1d25DUlZlMzg abnd see if it fixes it for you (load a save from before you read the book)  if that doesn't work then the only thing I can suggest is to load a save form before you started that quest and find the other 2 pieces. 

Thanks for the swift response.  Tested out that esp and loaded before I read the book, and no dice.  My plan now, per your advice is to save from before I started that quest and find the other 2 pieces. 

Looks like my vpn is on and that explains why I can't open modwatch and certain sites are slow to load.

Uh darth's modwatch seems to be quite different, I noticed the Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch with a quick glance.

I just confused on comparing the load order of each mods since we can't really rely on Loot 100%.

That because the dingbat of a husband of mine uploaded the the wrong profile when he last updated his modwatch That will be fixed as soon as I finalize some merge tweaks I have planned to help reduce the esp count in Wrye Bash. 

What are the mods for each of the merges do you happen to have a list. I will give it a shot to see if they end up in bash patch, I'm just not sure what mods to add for each one

the test merges are as follows:

RS Children merge:

RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp

RSChildren_PatchBooksofSkyrim.esp

RSChildren - CRF Patch.esp

Patch - Falskaar - RS kids.esp

Helgen Reborn-RSC patch.esp

Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp

MoonAndStar_RSC_Patch.esp

SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp

(make the resultant esp is renamed after merging to RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp to maintain compatibilty)

Even Better Quest Objectives Merged:

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged:

YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp

YOT - Frostfall Module 3.0.esp

YOT - iNeed.esp

YOT - Moonlight Tales Essentials.esp

YOT - Wearable Lanterns.esp

There is some problem in not installing the following mod: [KS Hairdos - Renewal]?

I don't like these hair mods, breaks the lore for me.

it should be OK as the CR doesn't use any of those records.

That because the dingbat of a husband of mine uploaded the the wrong profile when he last updated his modwatch That will be fixed as soon as I finalize some merge tweaks I have planned to help reduce the esp count in Wrye Bash.

the test merges are as follows:

RS Children merge:

RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp

RSChildren_PatchBooksofSkyrim.esp

RSChildren - CRF Patch.esp

Patch - Falskaar - RS kids.esp

Helgen Reborn-RSC patch.esp

Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp

MoonAndStar_RSC_Patch.esp

SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp

(make the resultant esp is renamed after merging to RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp to maintain compatibilty)

Even Better Quest Objectives Merged:

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged:

YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp

YOT - Frostfall Module 3.0.esp

YOT - iNeed.esp

YOT - Moonlight Tales Essentials.esp

YOT - Wearable Lanterns.esp

it should be OK as the CR doesn't use any of those records.

Okay cool,

That's what I have merged as well, although I haven't build bashed patch I can't tell if they get merged into the bashed patch. I also merged couple of esps that are not merged from the guide, so far I only remember the 3DNPC - Alternative Locations into the Interesting NPCs Patch.

For the SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp having Merge Plugins fix the error is fine right

I forgot about that yeah they have unresolved error no idea what mod is it from and also the Helgen RSC patch also have error on their tint value?