SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

this is a known issue that i am still trying to iron out best i can suggest for now is in the Disparity MCM make sure:

Troubleshoot

• Remove Attack Speed Edits - ENABLED
Edit: OK so after i little bit of testing new recommendation on this issue.

uncheck the attack speed fix in Disparity and uncheck Remove Attack Speed Edits. make sure it is also uncheck in Better vampire and use the attack speed fix from Vigor. last but not least you need to zone to make it change

use console commend player.getav WeaponSpeedMult with vigor it should say 0.99

K so with Vigor I got 1.00 instead of 0.99. Is that okay?

Thanks so much for the advice. By the way, where would be a good place/quest to start with to level up? Everyone is a bullet sponge in this game so it's pretty difficult to get anything done.

if you're finding a bit hard to begin with you could lower the difficulty in the wildcat MCM menu for the first few levels :;):

Edited by Darth_mathias

I just fixed the brawl bug in a more reliable fashion than the Brawl Bug Patch.

It is slightly more lenient in that you can cast spells on yourself, but this also means procs will not cause issues. Only hostile spells (and attacks, shouts and scrolls) now break brawls. It also doesn't compare every magic effect against 20 keywords. -facepalm-

This mod may need a few days to stabilise, but if it works, I'll throw it into Imperious and Ordinator so I can get rid of the 27 million conditions that were added to Imperious.

• +1 1

It is slightly more lenient in that you can cast spells on yourself, but this also means procs will not cause issues. Only hostile spells (and attacks, shouts and scrolls) now break brawls. It also doesn't compare every magic effect against 20 keywords. -facepalm-

This mod may need a few days to stabilise, but if it works, I'll throw it into Imperious and Ordinator so I can get rid of the 27 million conditions that were added to Imperious.

Wait... Is that THE EnaiSiaion?! Damn man, you're a legend! Thanks for all of the amazing mods with great compatibility. Love your stuff.

You rock, man. :D

I believe Darth dropped a few mods along the way because of them being script heavy ?

In the feedback and posts for Enai's new mod he mentions > Quote: Enhanced Blood Textures is unreasonably script heavy for what it does.

I tend to trust him on that ^^ seeing he is also quite strict to improve on his own scripts ( as can be read in his detailed change lists )

Does anyone know of a decent alternative ? Or should we wait on Rustic Blood Textures :):)

I believe Darth dropped a few mods along the way because of them being script heavy ?

In the feedback and posts for Enai's new mod he mentions > Quote: Enhanced Blood Textures is unreasonably script heavy for what it does.

I tend to trust him on that ^^ seeing he is also quite strict to improve on his own scripts ( as can be read in his detailed change lists )

Does anyone know of a decent alternative ? Or should we wait on Rustic Blood Textures :):)

Rustic Blood Textures? Yes please!

For what it's worth to you guys who were discussing Play Random Idles and PCEA2 a few pages back, I got them to both work. There was a file generated by RAP-Idles in the mod folder that needed to be copied into the Play Random Idles folder. I only tried that because you need to do that to make the MCM files work for PCEA2, and it seemed reasonable that something similar was afoot with PRI. I'm sorry if that wasn't the problem, but it appears to have done the trick for getting it to work.

Edited by Jimmayus