SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

can anyone confirm who has more knowledge about this then me if MUS needs a patch for Immersive Weapons cos I have a feeling it does?

create a bash patch and take a look at form id 0002E1EE

It does and I have created one that I used a long time ago. Immersive Weapons leveled lists are a little odd so it took some effort to clean them all of high level loot. I stopped using it when I realized it probably needed some rebalancing to be consistent with the rest of the weapons.

can anyone confirm who has more knowledge about this then me if MUS needs a patch for Immersive Weapons cos I have a feeling it does?

create a bash patch and take a look at form id 0002E1EE

It does and I have created one that I used a long time ago. Immersive Weapons leveled lists are a little odd so it took some effort to clean them all of high level loot. I stopped using it when I realized it probably needed some rebalancing to be consistent with the rest of the weapons.

Yes i concur. And i think it's needed a MLU patch for this too -> WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp

edit: i think that it's my problem with the bashed patch i told you about. Anyway i can't do anything now i got no access to skyrim.

Edited by paul666root

ok if it proves too much of a pain I might have to consider dropping it i've got a message out the author of MUS Patch maybe thing will come of that first.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76086/? EVT has vbeen updated with 3D meshes for DyndoLod ! :)

already updated.

Darth, how about for a bit of differentiation on followers would it be worth considering https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26393/?

Has some nice interactions with Inigo and looks on par with Inigo and Arissa in terms of depth.

I never liked Vilja the voice record always annoyed me.

Just found out that Player Random Idles seems to break a lot of people's games when using the tcl command. Just letting some people know in case they like to cheat in the game ::):

I can confirm this :D...BTW what's a dwemer rod ?

OK have either of you two tried the random idles mod with PCEA?

OK have either of you two tried the random idles mod with PCEA?

For me pcea2 didn't worked properly with the gender patch of FNIS. It didn't recognised the animations for genders inside the PCEA2 folder structure.... don't know why ...could have done mistakes ofc.

Edit: i just used the recommended animations for the idles without random idle play mod

Edited by paul666root

For me pcea2 didn't worked properly with the gender patch of FNIS. It didn't recognised the animations for genders inside the PCEA2 folder structure.... don't know why ...could have done mistakes ofc

well for now i have pulled play random idles and Realistic Animation Project - Idles until i can figure what would be best to do with it.

edit: by the way have a good holiday

Edited by Darth_mathias

thank you. Only sunday i'll leave for the beach now i'm at my parents with the family.

you can use the RAP - Idles with the recommended animations only without random play. It's 2 minutes of idle animation i think it's enough :)

you could the only problem with that is you will loose the breathing animations and i have notice (Unless i am blind) that RAP animations don't have breathing. Which it why I am thinking PCEA could be useful for RAP some testing and play around needed.

Edited by Darth_mathias

well using pcea will only make RAP available for the player and breathing animations will be available to NPCs only since for the player will be overwritten by RAP.

btw you'll have to delete all included animation in PCEA2 and only copy RAP there, then check if gender patch is really working for pcea

Edited by paul666root

So I just finished the guide and opened up the game. It looks beautiful and runs quite well on my 980ti. I think this issue is with the guide, as I followed it to the point, only installing the nord texture banner replacer instead of insanity sorrow's. So, the first time I came across a wolf, and took a swing at it, everything became slow motion, except for the wolf and the npc fighting it as well. So, I was stuck doing an insanely slow motion hit, and the wolf obviously hit me twice and I died... man, is that weird. Two hits from a wolf kills you??? This mod guide is hardcore. Anyways, please tell me how I can fix the issue. Also, another note, I was using the Eastern Iron Sword weapon if that helps with anything.

Edited by MattsDaZombieSlayer

So I just finished the guide and opened up the game. It looks beautiful and runs quite well on my 980ti. I think this issue is with the guide, as I followed it to the point, only installing the nord texture banner replacer instead of insanity sorrow's. So, the first time I came across a wolf, and took a swing at it, everything became slow motion, except for the wolf and the npc fighting it as well. So, I was stuck doing an insanely slow motion hit, and the wolf obviously hit me twice and I died... man, is that weird. Two hits from a wolf kills you??? This mod guide is hardcore. Anyways, please tell me how I can fix the issue. Also, another note, I was using the Eastern Iron Sword weapon if that helps with anything.

this is a known issue that i am still trying to iron out best i can suggest for now is in the Disparity MCM make sure:

Troubleshoot

• Remove Attack Speed Edits - ENABLED

Edit: OK so after i little bit of testing new recommendation on this issue.

uncheck the attack speed fix in Disparity and uncheck Remove Attack Speed Edits. make sure it is also uncheck in Better vampire and use the attack speed fix from Vigor. last but not least you need to zone to make it change

use console commend player.getav WeaponSpeedMult with vigor it should say 0.99

Edited by Darth_mathias