SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

In the guide:

For Heavy Armory - New Weapons the replacement PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp should now come from Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade - Heavy Armory - CCO Supported and not Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central, right?

Or actually, should we just remove PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp, PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp

Edited by edynacio

(Paul no need to worry the wife say she has already tweak the CR sub guide for it).

Ok 😀

In the guide:

For Heavy Armory - New Weapons the replacement PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp should now come from Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade - Heavy Armory - CCO Supported and not Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central, right?

Or actually, should we just remove PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp, PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp

Don't forget to use the esp inside true orcish... folder

the only thing interesting in this mod is the ability to have blacksmiths work for you and not having to invest in blacksmithing perks (mage...) thanks for the info!

I meant to reply to this post at the time but completely forgot.  If indeed L&D adds to script load if using the degradation feature (and onHit does seem to appear a lot in my papyrus logs) a good alternative would be Honed Metal which not only adds the blacksmith feature but also mages provide enchanting services in the same way.  So no more need to invest anything in Smithing/Enchanting trees if you don't want to!

Also, I wonder if L&D is one possible cause of the 'too much loot' issue I'm having as it also adds enchanted gear to NPCs.

Darth, have you ever considered adding Death Alternative and the Captured addon?  No script load at all.

Edited by dunc001

What difficulty settings are you guys using for your play-trough and how many followers are you using ? i've been trying 100% damage dealt and 200% damage recieved, and while combats are fast and pretty "fair", I'm afraid I'll get OP once I get more perks. 

On the other hand, 50% and 200% and the adversaries become bullet sponges, lol ^^