SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Okay, I'll make a list of things I notice and post them at once.

There is a Bijin All-in-One that could potentially replace the three War Maidens, Wives, and NPCs esps.

Isn't this already part of the guide?  I thought the All-In-One needed the meshes and textures from the 3 original mods, and only came with the esp to make them work.

This Oldrim guide will stay up and I will maintain it. Probably not on a daily sort of basis, but it will be done.

The revamp at first as being done by Darth will be to get the SRLE mods into this guide. I'll then go through and polish it all up to a lustrous shine, add any new mods and go from there.

As said above. 

But don't over stress if you're up and working and happy in a playthrough. Keep going with what you have working.

Okay, I'll make a list of things I notice and post them at once.

There is a Bijin All-in-One that could potentially replace the three War Maidens, Wives, and NPCs esps.

Name's "BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp". This plugin has been merged within the "NPC Retextures Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD" merged mod. Although it is not fully explained, I bet the author thought that would do it for the people following the guide in its entirety.

If you don't use all the BIJIN mods nor Seranaholic and/ or Valerica, you'll have to make your own merge (because the All-in-one Bijin's plugin requires all of them to be installed obviously), also well explained in the guide. I think the BIJIN's author explained that too in his related pages.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Good morning all,

I re-create the SRLE Extended LOTD guide but face an FPS issue.

I just want people to be aware of that:

- beginning a new start at Solitude whether chosing to be a Relic Hunter or not,

- the FPS drop continuously from my limitation (trying the FPS limit through the "enblocal.ini") to something like 7-8 and less.

Checking the mods one by one (except some of the merged mods), something in the three SFO mods I installed causes that drop (Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition 1.91, Skyrim Flora Overhaul 2.5b - No Grass or Skyrim Flora Overhaul Billboards). Note that I have only activated the mods from the beginning to those three mentioned above (thus excluding the merged one:Trees and Flora Merged). I think of facing a Meshes, Textures or Billboards issue.

The thing is: no-one has ever reported such an issue. Maybe I've done something wrong from the start, without these three SFOs I don't notice any drop though.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Isn't this already part of the guide?  I thought the All-In-One needed the meshes and textures from the 3 original mods, and only came with the esp to make them work.

You are right. And you also need the resources from Seranaholic and Valerica if using the BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp.

Alkira.

Good morning all,

I re-create the SRLE Extended LOTD guide but face an FPS issue.

I just want people to be aware of that:

- beginning a new start at Solitude whether chosing to be a Relic Hunter or not,

- the FPS drop continuously from my limitation (trying the FPS limit through the "enblocal.ini") to something like 7-8 and less.

Checking the mods one by one (except some of the merged mods), something in the three SFO mods I installed causes that drop (Skyrim Flora Overhaul Regular Edition 1.91, Skyrim Flora Overhaul 2.5b - No Grass or Skyrim Flora Overhaul Billboards). Note that I have only activated the mods from the beginning to those three mentioned above (thus excluding the merged one:Trees and Flora Merged). I think of facing a Meshes, Textures or Billboards issue.

The thing is: no-one has ever reported such an issue. Maybe I've done something wrong from the start, without these three SFOs I don't notice any drop though.

Alkira.

Okay it doesn't come from these mods. I reproduced the issue after having played in the area for a moment. It ended with the same drop of FPS being in the Solitude docks area.

Alkira.

Okay it doesn't come from these mods. I reproduced the issue after having played in the area for a moment. It ended with the same drop of FPS being in the Solitude docks area.

Alkira.

I believe it might actually be Vividian ENB. I experience the same drop whenever I turn it on. My FPS goes back up when I turn off the ENB with Shift + F12.

Bit of a dumb question... I am thinking of upgrading from a 980 to a 1080. Would I need to re-install all the mods. I know ENBoost recognizes what graphics card is installed, and am unsure if there would be any hiccups.

No reinstall needed. You may need to change card name in Skyrim or Skyrimpref.ini.

I believe it might actually be Vividian ENB. I experience the same drop whenever I turn it on. My FPS goes back up when I turn off the ENB with Shift + F12.

@Alkria sounds like ENB Brute force has been turned on I had that issue when I used AH hotkeys. I suggest you change the keybinding to active ENB brute force which I think is set to "B" by default.

well i think to activate brute force on ENB you would need to hit shift + b if i remember right

To all three Diana, Mathias and Paul,

I would loved this to be an ENB issue. Unfortunately deactivating the ENB was the first thing I tried.

Paul is right, the brute force on ENB is hitting "shift+b" but I would have noticed that almost immediately so much the effect is strong.  It is more like a continuous drop of FPS to 2-3 when I look up at the Museum from the docks in Solitude. Disabling and re-enabling the mods one by one, the issue appears instantly when starting a new game (with the flora mods enabled). Now without these mods enabled it takes me some time to reproduce it having to go crazy around this area (the Solitude docks, often looking up at the museum). I am not sure to explain myself clearly such the matter is a bit hard to describe.

I doubt this to be a mods related issue but I keep looking at it. I will give you any feedback once I figure this out.

Thanks for the support anyway.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I hope you're able to figure this out. I also know that I have not accidentally enabled Brute Force. However, every time I enable my ENB, my FPS drops by 15-20 points. Without the ENB turned on I can stay around 35-40 FPS around the docks. My FPS definitely took a dive after installing the Flora Mods as well.

I'm going to play around with some performance tweaking on enblocal.ini, enbseries.ini, skyrim.ini, and skyrimprefs.ini

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

To all three Diana, Mathias and Paul,

I would loved this to be an ENB issue. Unfortunately deactivating the ENB was the first thing I tried.

Paul is right, the brute force on ENB is hitting "shift+b" but I would have noticed that almost immediately so much the effect is strong. It is more like a continuous drop of FPS to 2-3 when I look up at the Museum from the docks in Solitude. Disabling and re-enabling the mods one by one, the issue appears instantly when starting a new game (with the flora mods enabled). Now without these mods enabled it takes me some time to reproduce it having to go crazy around this area (the Solitude docks, often looking up at the museum). I am not sure to explain myself clearly such the matter is a bit hard to describe.

I doubt this to be a mods related issue but I keep looking at it. I will give you any feedback once I figure this out.

Thanks for the support anyway.

Alkira.

Could it be from DynDOLOD?