SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I definitely have stuttering issues. I have a big fat brand new GPU which have plenty of VRAM etc. 

I have been using DDSopt for all textures I install with the following settings. I also have my Skyrim.ini, SkyrimPrefs.ini, Enblocal.ini, and Enbseries.ini set to favor performance.

Guide:DDSopt/Skyrim

Download v2.82 batch files referenced in the Guide (updated January 28, 2016)

Working Directory

1. Create a "Working Directory" folder.

2. Create a "Mod Extracted" subfolder.

3. Extract the mod to be optimized into the "Mod Extracted" folder.

Run 4_Mod_Sorting_Pre-optimization_2.81.bat

1.     Launch DDSopt.

2.     Click [ignore] from the main menu, untick [Copy unprocessed and ignored files (passthrough)], and tick [Don't process any already processed files (DDS only)].

[browser] tab (upper window)

Mod Body Textures - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=2048x2048

Mod Exterior Normal Maps - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=1024x1024

Mod Exterior Textures - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=1024x1024

Mod Normal Maps - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=2048x2048

Mod Ordinary Textures - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=2048x2048

[browser] tab (lower window)

Mod Optimized

3.     Click [Process] to begin optimizing the textures

4.     After completion of all mods, change the [Constraints] tab settings back to the default values and tick [Copy unprocessed and ignored files (passthrough)].

The optimization is complete. The Mod Optimized directory will now have folders with optimized textures for all the mods that were extracted.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I have been using DDSopt for all textures I install with the following settings. I also have my Skyrim.ini, SkyrimPrefs.ini, Enblocal.ini, and Enbseries.ini set to favor performance.

Guide:DDSopt/Skyrim

Download v2.82 batch files referenced in the Guide (updated January 28, 2016)

Working Directory

1. Create a "Working Directory" folder.

2. Create a "Mod Extracted" subfolder.

3. Extract the mod to be optimized into the "Mod Extracted" folder.

Run 4_Mod_Sorting_Pre-optimization_2.81.bat

1.     Launch DDSopt.

2.     Click [ignore] from the main menu, untick [Copy unprocessed and ignored files (passthrough)], and tick [Don't process any already processed files (DDS only)].

[browser] tab (upper window)

Mod Body Textures - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=2048x2048

Mod Exterior Normal Maps - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=1024x1024

Mod Exterior Textures - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=1024x1024

Mod Normal Maps - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=2048x2048

Mod Ordinary Textures - Constraint Settings = Uncompressed=2048x2048

[browser] tab (lower window)

Mod Optimized

3.     Click [Process] to begin optimizing the textures

4.     After completion of all mods, change the [Constraints] tab settings back to the default values and tick [Copy unprocessed and ignored files (passthrough)].

The optimization is complete. The Mod Optimized directory will now have folders with optimized textures for all the mods that were extracted.

Thank you I will give it a try. 

Update since I'm leaving the scene soon:

- The recent Ordinator (9.xx) and Wildcat (6.xx) updates were pretty big, but there will be no more content/feature updates to Ordinator, Apocalypse, Wildcat, etc; only absolutely necessary bugfixes. (Stability is finally here.)

- Summermyst is no longer being pushed since most people prefer Wintermyst (or more accurately, don't care either way but Wintermyst has more patches).

- Permissions will be opened across the board to allow anyone to do anything with them as long as they give credit.

- The Requiem patch for Apocalypse will be made.

Update since I'm leaving the scene soon:

- The recent Ordinator (9.xx) and Wildcat (6.xx) updates were pretty big, but there will be no more content/feature updates to Ordinator, Apocalypse, Wildcat, etc; only absolutely necessary bugfixes. (Stability is finally here.)

- Summermyst is no longer being pushed since most people prefer Wintermyst (or more accurately, don't care either way but Wintermyst has more patches).

- Permissions will be opened across the board to allow anyone to do anything with them as long as they give credit.

- The Requiem patch for Apocalypse will be made.

Thank you for the update. What is your plan for your future projects?

@Enai - glad to hear you feel like your coming to a place of completion with your mods - the work you've put into everything for the past couple years is pretty crazy.  Can't thank you enough for everything you've done for the community... And that is to create the most comprehensive, integrated and roleplay-focused set of mods available.  Three Cheers for Enai! 

• +1 1

Updates

Caranthir a Tower Reborn --> 2.1

So I'm doing a slow rebuild. I love the majority of mods included in this guide but want to remove anything UNP related since I want to use armor that won't work with those mods. Maybe by the time I'm done the 18 version of LotD will be out.

@Enai - glad to hear you feel like your coming to a place of completion with your mods - the work you've put into everything for the past couple years is pretty crazy.  Can't thank you enough for everything you've done for the community... And that is to create the most comprehensive, integrated and roleplay-focused set of mods available.  Three Cheers for Enai! 

Yeah Enai's mods are must have for me too.

No, there IS going to be a revamp, I'm just waiting for the final revision of LOTD and when I do so, I'll rewrite the whole guide as a standalone thing.

But start now anyway.

Ah, sorry I must have missed a post. Will those of us who already run through the guide have a lot of changes? Will we be able to edit the existing install or have to start over? 

Should I start this guide now or wait for the big revamp? If I should wait for the revamp, when is it coming?

Ignore my reply. I didn't know there would be a revamp. My bad :) 

It'll be to make this guide stand alone and completely upgrade everything to current versions and completely upgrade the whole Conflict Resolution. When that's done, it'll be just updating mod versions and working on the new version of the guide for SSE. :)

Wicked! ETA?