SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The Choice Is Yours legendary version was reuploaded by Kryptopyr to use the old plugin name.

I think you have an older copy of the file, SJ.

From changelog:

Version 1.6

Updated a handful of scripts with recent changes from the Unofficial Patches.

LEGENDARY/DAWNGUARD: Reading the book "The Aetherium Wars" will now present the player with a choice to pursue the quest "Lost to the Ages" or ignore it.

Version 1.5.1

Minor change. Legendary file name changed from TheChoiceIsYours_Legendary.esp to TheChoiceIsYours.esp

This will allow greater compatibility for players using patches

Version 1.5

Legendary version released. No other changes to the mod

Vanilla and DLC versions available as an optional download for those who do not have all the DLC

Thanks for the merged patch, man. :-) 

Guide says the latest CR patch should be from 23/7 but when I click through to download it Dropbox shows it as 14/7?

Think it cos when i upload to my dropbox i use the desktop app and I just replace what is not remove and re upload.

Just a question for Darth, why don't you upload the various patches to a single page on the Nexus?

I could do that if it would make thing easier for everyone.

Patch posted Dudes and Dudettes.  :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72921/?

thanks for doing the custom merge patch Sirjesto I really do appreciate it. There is one issue i can for see if we only use your patch we current would be getting the replacer esp for Heavy Armory - New Weapons unless we still download the patches a manually extract it from the LOTD Patches archive would be possible to also include this file?

also I have noticed that the archive doesn't include a texture folder should we not have one because of the RS children patch?

Edited by Darth_mathias

It most likely would as it can also get a version number and nexus tracking. I was thinking about doing that for a few things that I have floating around.

Ok I'll do then since most of what i upload to my dropbox are patches permission shouldn't be a problem if a credit the original mod authors.