SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Maybe you should add that to the LOTD guide since Neo extracts it in his.

You guys should add the loadorder.txt to your guide like paul did in the YASH guide and get rid of LOOT. I took Pauls load order and added all of the esps that are used for merging to the end of it. It makes merging way faster. If you are interested I can email someone the same thing for the LOTD guide

I would "not" extract the .bsa.  :P

I'm almost in the mindset to only extract mods that need files hidden. What do you think would happen if we did this

Am happy with LOOT for this for now.

My LOOTed load order fixes the issue mentioned above with Karthwasten.esp and the chimneys mod with no issue.

I'd also not rather deal with people with different mod lists asking where XYZ.esp goes etc.

LOOT isn't perfect by any means. That I will grant. However it works well enough at this moment.

I do reserve the right to change things later, however, should the situation suggest so.

• +1 1

Just wanted to inform you guys that Spice of Life - Orc Longhouse (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79397/?) has been hidden on Nexus for at least a week.

Also Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 has compatibility patches for Guards Dialogue overhaul, WAF, and Realistic water two. Both neovalen's guide and darth mathias' guide don't include them. Is there any reason for that? Are they not needed due to the conflict resolution patch?

Since I am only extracting BSAs for mod that have hidden files, should I still choose the Loose Files option for Dragon Stalking Fix and other similar mods

If you're going to not extract BSAs that's fine and in the case you mention above it's really your call. Just remember to ensure you enable all BSAS you dont extract. Also remember if you dont extract some BSAS you cant hide the associated esp files. Immersive Armors is one such case.

• +1 1

Am happy with LOOT for this for now.

My LOOTed load order fixes the issue mentioned above with Karthwasten.esp and the chimneys mod with no issue.

I'd also not rather deal with people with different mod lists asking where XYZ.esp goes etc.

LOOT isn't perfect by any means. That I will grant. However it works well enough at this moment.

I do reserve the right to change things later, however, should the situation suggest so.

:)

You guys should add the loadorder.txt to your guide like paul did in the YASH guide and get rid of LOOT. I took Pauls load order and added all of the esps that are used for merging to the end of it. It makes merging way faster. If you are interested I can email someone the same thing for the LOTD guide

I have already uploaded the loadorder.txt file to the nexus page; however this is currently more useful as reference file as it is out of date.

"Mini Rant Warning" As for the BSA thing I have always gone with Neo's guide and extracted unless the mod author says not too or I found an issue (like I did with Inigo). Yes I am sure we all know about Arthmoor's opinion on BSA extraction we have all the heard the arguments time and time again both for and against and it is getting a little annoying now. I say you guys decide for yourself whether to do it or not but don't forget SRLE hides certain files thus BSA extract is needed for those mods. "Mini Rant Over"

Edited by Darth_mathias