Number of records: 3
Number of overrides: 2
Author: DEFAULT
Description:  
Masters[0]: Skyrim.esm
Masters[1]: RSkyrimChildren.esm
Masters[2]: Helgen Reborn.esp
Errors[0]: Balok_Act_MnGirl "Hanna" [NPC_:1110865D]
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>
Reports:  

How i can fix this?

ANother erro when i try to merge Helgen Reborn-RSC patch

Filename: Helgen Reborn-RSC patch.esp
Hash: BF6EDF3C
File size: 992 bytes
Date modified: 27/09/2015 20:40:54
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [R] Errors ignored
Description:  
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRaceChild "Breton Child" [RACE:0002C65C]>
Reports:  

How i can fix this?

Had the same issue. Already reported to Darth_Mathias.

I tried to change the value unsuccessfully.

DM advice is to keep the patch out of the merge at the moment.

I decided to play without the children re-faced (don't interact much with them actually).

Alkira.

ANother erro when i try to merge Helgen Reborn-RSC patch

Filename: Helgen Reborn-RSC patch.esp
Hash: BF6EDF3C
File size: 992 bytes
Date modified: 27/09/2015 20:40:54
Merge rating: No rating
Flags[0]: [R] Errors ignored
Description:  
Errors[1]:   NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index ->
Reports:  

How i can fix this?

not sure how to fix but I am wondering if Merge plugins is flagging these as a false error cos as far as I know neither RS Children or the patches nor Helgen reborn have been updated in recent weeks/months. It might be worth asking Mator. I say do the merge ignore the error then console command the children in that patch to you to check them out in game.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Ahhhh ... I neglected to download the newest version. However I'd like to point out in the posted load order that the Karthwestern mod is below the patch.

yes cos Darth hasn't updated his game in ages thus has a older Load Order uploaded. and just for everyone's info he got had to rid of Skyrim temporarily due to needed the space for his recording project.

@Nozzer66

Do you plan to roll patches for Royal Armory into CR

EDIT

I just check in xEdit. Keeping them separate from CR makes more sense due to 2 versions of NPC options.

Yeah, exactly. And if they roll into the Bashed patch, problem solved anyway.

The Karthwasten thing is probably something like what Lexy said, due to older versions of Darth's mod list. Move it above for now.

With Royal Armory the patches can go down the end in Compatibility Patches. The DSR Patch I'll just put with all the other DSR stuff. Royal Armory itself can go in it's usual Alphabetical Order in the New Weapons and Armor section.

The Helgen Reborn one while I've not looked at it yet, as I'm still combing through CR, I'd leave it out of the merge for now. It's a bit strange it's showing as an issue now when Helgen Reborn hasn't really been updated for a while. It's only a tint mask, though so I'm guessing it's probably not super important in any case.

EDIT: Alternatively, see if you can ignore the error, do the merge and use the console to bring the child to you for closer examination. If anyone has the game going maybe do that and report? I've played through Helgen Reborn a few times and to be frank, I don't even recall seeing the child in question.

Edited by Nozzer66

General report about SRO 1.7. I test it along side Noble Skyrim Performance version (Noble Skyrim overwrite SRO). SRO will cover only 500 textures.

Running around comparing performance and quality in-game.

Seeing considerable improvement in Nordic Ruin. Landscape shows some improvement. Small improvements in cities.

I probably will keep it in my game.

I am now comparing it to the old SRO.

Edited by darkside

I have this error in new game..

FNIS PCEA2 stoped with error(s):

Last FNIS generation failed. 

I try to generate three times, but same error. There is a problem with realistic animation movement?

Thx

Another problem , three options about skyrim unique treasures don't appear to me! 

Edited by Lordx1

I have this error in new game..

FNIS PCEA2 stoped with error(s):

Last FNIS generation failed. 

I try to generate three times, but same error. There is a problem with realistic animation movement?

Thx

Another problem , three options about skyrim unique treasures don't appear to me! 

I solve the first, but unique don't appear options to me!

Hi everyone,

I am currently at level 22, still playing in chicken (adept) mode, and still feeling the need to go venture with a follower or two (and my ever faithful conjured direwolf and my three rats).

I am definitely not ready yet for Yash or Requiem.

I have only encountered minor issues that I managed to resolve eventually.

- One that got me really worried was the systematic CTD during the first dragon encountered outside Whiterun.  I was at level 15, the game would CTD when the dragon takes off after its first landing. It happened 4 times, always the same way. I eventually fixed that by telling my two followers to go have some tea, and only fighting the dragon with the original whiterun crew. I assume this is a heavily scripted sequence and the two extra followers was just too much. maybe.

- I was a bit unsettled when I went to the blue palace with Toccata because she and Elisif look exactly the same. Therefore I tried to deactivate Elisif as Toccata. Unfortunately poor Elisif lost her face in the process, and only kept two floating eyes, which was way more unsettling. I had assumed that the Bijin texture or vanilla texture would take over. I was wrong. I fixed the issue (sort of) by reactivating the mod and coming up with a story where Toccata and Elisif are actually twins, but Toccata was kidnapped and brought up by a skoomadicted healer, therefore the two don't know each other (very un-original, I know). They also happen to have the same hairdresser.

- Another one I am still having (and is a bit silly), is when I enter rooms, objects go flying. Not always or everywhere, but in places like the dragonreach hall or Solitude palace, books and goblets and plates end up all over the place, even without colliding with them. I end up picking up the objects and clumsily putting them back on tables and shelves because I don't like to leave a mess. I don't know what mod or settings is doing this. Again this is a minor issue but it's a really weird one. Not as weird as the occasional flying cow though.

Otherwise thank you very much for all the work and updating. Cheers

Another problem, i play with breton but the skill spell mantle don't active, but others skills like Stones of Galen    works fines!! Is the consequence of conflict resolution??

This is likely a CR issue as that hasn't been updated for the new version of stuff yet but i believe Nozzer is working on it.

Hi everyone,

- One that got me really worried was the systematic CTD during the first dragon encountered outside Whiterun.  I was at level 15, the game would CTD when the dragon takes off after its first landing. It happened 4 times, always the same way. I eventually fixed that by telling my two followers to go have some tea, and only fighting the dragon with the original whiterun crew. I assume this is a heavily scripted sequence and the two extra followers was just too much. maybe.

yes the first dragon fight is heavily script and we might be piush the poor old engine too much i usually only have 1 follower when i fight it not two.

- I was a bit unsettled when I went to the blue palace with Toccata because she and Elisif look exactly the same. Therefore I tried to deactivate Elisif as Toccata. Unfortunately poor Elisif lost her face in the process, and only kept two floating eyes, which was way more unsettling. I had assumed that the Bijin texture or vanilla texture would take over. I was wrong. I fixed the issue (sort of) by reactivating the mod and coming up with a story where Toccata and Elisif are actually twins, but Toccata was kidnapped and brought up by a skoomadicted healer, therefore the two don't know each other (very un-original, I know). They also happen to have the same hairdresser.

I must admit i never really liked Elisif as Toccata but i add that cos her Texture is Vanilla otherwise as Bijin doesn't cover her and i couldn't find anything better at the time.

and the twin things is what i also used too.

- Another one I am still having (and is a bit silly), is when I enter rooms, objects go flying. Not always or everywhere, but in places like the dragonreach hall or Solitude palace, books and goblets and plates end up all over the place, even without colliding with them. I end up picking up the objects and clumsily putting them back on tables and shelves because I don't like to leave a mess. I don't know what mod or settings is doing this. Again this is a minor issue but it's a really weird one. Not as weird as the occasional flying cow though.

Not sure what mod is it from but i think it could be items not having the havoc flag but I could be completely wrong there.