SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

it's here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77331/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D77331&pUp=1 under the optional files section download and install to your Mod Organizer profile folder make sure MO is closed otherwise it wont take.

Good evening Darth_Mathias,

I've got it already.

Don't worry, I am getting used with changing/ renaming the text files within the profile but your advice will save a bit of time, thanks.

Another comment to make on your LO: in case one, using your LO, wants to re-run SUM for some reason will have to put Karthwasten.esp before FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp. As it is, the program stops running after a while that Karthasten.esp being a master of FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp.

Thanks again for your help/ advice.

Alkira.

I uploaded - Royal Armory - New Artifacts and Dual Sheath Redux Patch

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81633/?

I will try to get to make a patch for NPC option 1, but gotta go now.

Much appreciated. I'll get onto it when I get home.

• Campfire 1.11 Release 

Is the main file or not? Because 1.11 release doesn't exist 

Same for 

• Frostfall 3.4.1 (Installer) 

Only release is avaliable

Not sure what you're looking at but the current Campfires main file is release 1.11 and the current Frostfall main file is 3.4.1. So yes those are the files you need.

Now that I'm finished with my Load Order, CRing everything (took almost 3 months), I can help maintaining the changelog again if you want @Nozzer66.

I was focused on my own load order before and since I thought there will be no more updates on the guide while we're waiting for SSE I decided to just focused on getting my load order set up properly and thus abandoned the maintaining duty.

Edited by reddvilzz

@Nozzer66

Done with another Royal Armory Patch. This is for users that use NPC Retextures - Option 1

RoyalArmory Patch for SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp

Need LOOT rule to load after SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. I prefer Royal Armory weapons over weapons from other mods (Immersive Weapon, Dawnguard Arsenal)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqTVJ5akVtR21hT3c/view?usp=sharing

• +1 1

Now that I'm finished with my Load Order, CRing everything (took almost 3 months), I can help maintaining the changelog again if you want @Nozzer66.

I was focused on my own load order before and since I thought there will be no more updates on the guide while we're waiting for SSE I decided to just focused on getting my load order set up properly and thus abandoned the maintaining duty.

There won't be many but Royal Armory is just too nice to not use. :)

Sorry guys, but now i have another problems. Spice - Orc ... is off! So i can install it later? And now when i merged plugins, only esp is copied another files and folders, like texture, don't merge. Anyone know about this? 

Thx for help

I solved the last, i think is a problem with create another profile in merge standalone!!

Edited by Lordx1

I've got it already.

Don't worry, I am getting used with changing/ renaming the text files within the profile but your advice will save a bit of time, thanks.

Another comment to make on your LO: in case one, using your LO, wants to re-run SUM for some reason will have to put Karthwasten.esp before FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp. As it is, the program stops running after a while that Karthasten.esp being a master of FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp.

Alkira.

Oh OK I will tell Darth; I actually don't have access to the Nexus Page but Nozzer does.

@Nozzer can you sort this out when you can as Darth is away until next week.

@Nozzer66

Done with another Royal Armory Patch. This is for users that use NPC Retextures - Option 1

RoyalArmory Patch for SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp

Need LOOT rule to load after SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp. I prefer Royal Armory weapons over weapons from other mods (Immersive Weapon, Dawnguard Arsenal)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1RRt7b-57xqTVJ5akVtR21hT3c/view?usp=sharing

Where is the best place for this in the left hand panel? And the best place for Royal Armory as well?

Sorry guys, but now i have another problems. Spice - Orc ... is off! So i can install it later? And now when i merged plugins, only esp is copied another files and folders, like texture, don't merge. Anyone know about this? 

Thx for help

I solved the last, i think is a problem with create another profile in merge standalone!!

It appears that all of the Spice of Life files are hidden. :(

I've got it already.

Alkira.

That's interesting. When I look at my Farmhouse patch, it doesn't list Karthasten as a master.

Edited by rayhne

Where is the best place for this in the left hand panel? And the best place for Royal Armory as well?

That's interesting. When I look at my Farmhouse patch, it doesn't list Karthasten as a master.

Good evening Rayhne,

I just double checked that FarmhouseChimneys.esp does require all the Arthmoor's Villages enabled in the Merged Plugin Standalone. That is normal regarding the installation process as described in the Darth_Mathias guide where the Arthmoor's villages option is to be checked to add the Farmhouse chimneys to those. Your patch should incorporate these masters as well.

Alkira.

Just a note that the Royal Armory Patch for NPC option 1 can be merged into the Bashed Patch.

With new Wrye Bash 307, there are many more esps that can be merged to Bashed Patch. Amazing!.  Royal Armory Patch for NPC option 2 as well.

Other files that can be merged into Bashed Patch

LSFX-Audiosettings.esp

WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp

WetandColdAshes WAFR CCF.esp

Undeath Immersive Lichdom Ordinator.esp

Traps Are Dangerous.esp

BetterQuestObjectives - Patches.esp

RoyalArmory Patch for SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp (Both NPC Options)

More space to add more mods!!! Just kidding!!!

--------------------------

@rayhne

My FarmhouseChimneys - Merged.esp has Karthwasten.esp as a master as well.

Edited by darkside

How weird. When I hover over the patch it doesn't list Karthasten as a master. Should I move it above the patch, just in case?

With not listing Karthasten as a master, I would say you forgot to check the box Arthmoor's Villages during installation process OR you used the Farmhouse Chimneys of the SRLE Base installation which doesn't include those specifications.

Therefore you have 2 options:

- Option 1: re-install the Farmhouse Chimneys following SRLE LOTD specific install process and re-do the merge patch to include these modifications and give the Farmhouse Chimneys to the Arthmoor's Villages in-game;

- Option 2: play as it is, you don't need to change your load order but you will not get the Farmhouse Chimneys applied to the Arthmoor's Villages in-game.

This is up to you, it should not harm your set-up imo although you will loose some of the aesthetics Darth_Mathias put into creating this pack.

Alkira.