SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Am I supposed to extract the bsa for the mods on this guide? I just noticed that on neovalen's guide he said to turn the bsa extractor on in MO. Is it a big deal if I don't?

Yes. There are only a few mods that BSA extraction is not recommended. You may have problem with mod merging without bsa extraction if I am not mistaken.

Yes. There are only a few mods that BSA extraction is not recommended. You may have problem with mod merging without bsa extraction if I am not mistaken.

^That and the occasional file needs to be hidden etc. Extract them except when told not to.

welp. there goes my weekend (also doing conflict resolution manually cause my mod list is different). thanks.

Edited by Parth37955

If you've already got mods downloaded and installed that you HAVEN'T extracted the .bsa(s) of, then don't go back and do it now, UNLESS it's one that ends up in a Merge, or there's instructions to hide/delete/rename files. They'll still work fine, just in a slightly different way is all.

There may be a couple of occasions then where if you don't extract the .bsa you can't hide it's associated .esp. Immersive Armors is one that comes to mind.

Edited by Nozzer66

If you've already got mods downloaded and installed that you HAVEN'T extracted the .bsa(s) of, then don't go back and do it now, UNLESS it's one that ends up in a Merge, or there's instructions to hide/delete/rename files. They'll still work fine, just in a slightly different way is all.

There may be a couple of occasions then where if you don't extract the .bsa you can't hide it's associated .esp. Immersive Armors is one that comes to mind.

ok, so mods with special installation instructions. got it.

Pa k runs beautifully as usual...big thanks to Mathias and the other testers for yheir hard work on this one. I have been with Icecreamassasin and his gallery mod since the beggining and Darth Mathias was the first one with a big enough set of cojones to tackle it's integration into a step guide.. ESPECIALLY with the already massive SRLE..so again, thank you

I'd actually forgotten about that, to be honest, Lexy. If Darth has time this time, sure, else I'll sort it.

sorted out for you dude hopefully i didn't miss anything.

I have also given you a credit of thanks as well Rayhne for keeps us all up to update on mod updates.

Pa k runs beautifully as usual...big thanks to Mathias and the other testers for yheir hard work on this one. I have been with Icecreamassasin and his gallery mod since the beggining and Darth Mathias was the first one with a big enough set of cojones to tackle it's integration into a step guide.. ESPECIALLY with the already massive SRLE..so again, thank you

You're welcome.

I would like to add a personal thanks to the STEP community as a whole cos it them that has really kept me motivated to keep this pack updated.

Edited by Darth_mathias