SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

by the looks of we could really do with a patch for Helgen reborn unless LOTD self patches. I need you ask Sirjesto and see if he is willing to create one.

As far as I'm aware, Legacy self patches that. Legacy looks for Helgen Reborn being loaded by script and makes the necessary changes on game load.

About the CR Idle Animation \ 00058E13 <DragonDeath> ENAM shouldn't be Ragdoll instead of deathStart ?

the conflict was already sort in the latest CR update.

the other i will need to look at once me and Paul have finished Cleaned in the current CR.

As far as I'm aware, Legacy self patches that. Legacy looks for Helgen Reborn being loaded by script and makes the necessary changes on game load.

that what i thought so no need to conflict resolve then thanks SirJesto

About the CR Idle Animation \ 00058E13 <DragonDeath> ENAM shouldn't be Ragdoll instead of deathStart ? 

it's already ragdoll and not deathstart

Idle Animation \ 0001B417 <bashStart> changes from Vigor and Dual wield should be merged...Use record from Vigor and CIS2 Parameter #2 from Dual wield

yes you're right

Idle Animation \ 000EC3CD <AttackPowerLeftHandForwardSprinting>changes from Vigor and Violens should be merged..Use record from vigor and Related Idle #1 from Violens

​yes you're right

Also \ Race \ 0200377D <SnowElfRace> description "Also known as "Altmer" in their homeland of Summerset Isle, the high elves..." shouldn't be this one?"Also known as "Falmer", the Snow Elves were..."

who cares it's just a description and it's from imperious races

Idle Animation \ 000EC3CD <AttackPowerLeftHandForwardSprinting>changes from Vigor and Violens should be merged..Use record from vigor and Related Idle #1 from Violens

think you might find that one gets merged at run time.

Edit: yes gets merged at run time source https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3940-skyrim-tes5edit-records-that-merge-at-runtime/

Arthmoor

Idle Animation Records

IDLE - ANAM [Related Idle Animations] subrecord: This data is sorted out at runtime. ALL OTHER DATA in the IDLE record must be conflict resolved.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Made a couple patches for you guys during my morning coffee.

Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch

Patch will also allow you to wear circlets with helms and can be merged into bashed patches.

https://www.mediafire.com/?12w18gpdgnub8a2

Undeath_USLEEP_Patch

Didn't include navmesh conflicts because Undeath should win those anyways.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/5b9234rrj1omodi

Darth, you are free to host these elsewhere if you like as I can't guarantee their location in the future.

Made a couple patches for you guys during my morning coffee.

Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch

Patch will also allow you to wear circlets with helms and can be merged into bashed patches.

https://www.mediafire.com/?12w18gpdgnub8a2

Undeath_USLEEP_Patch

Didn't include navmesh conflicts because Undeath should win those anyways.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/5b9234rrj1omodi

Darth, you are free to host these elsewhere if you like as I can't guarantee their location in the future.

ok thanks your awesome much bro love for you

NP dude..Also, guys you need to take a look to Spell \ 02016909 <DLC1ConjureGargoyleLeftHand> as its conflicting with Better Vampires and change it in the SRLEX LOTD CR

yes noted. I'll look at it later since i'm seeing double after all the modifications to the cr subguide

With a lot of this CR being fixed related to some of the mods that are also in extended makes me wondering will the CR for extended also needed to be changed?

I just finished my modified SRLE Extended and kind of hoping I can play it for a while before testing LotD

With a lot of this CR being fixed related to some of the mods that are also in extended makes me wondering will the CR for extended also needed to be changed?

I just finished my modified SRLE Extended and kind of hoping I can play it for a while before testing LotD

Extended is no longer an active guide as you can see on the main page at the top.

LOTD guide is mostly from exnteded and this will be the only one active at this moment

if you use the guide as it is there it's quite stable btw...

Edited by paul666root

Both the Heavy Armory patches are replaced by the single one from the True Weapons folder from the Patch Central mod.

Thanks,

The way I was reading the guide gave me the impression that we needed the 2 esp replaced.

But the single one PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp from Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central (under True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder), replaces both PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp and PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp from Heavy Armory.

Ordinator Merged Patch.esp should be renamed Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp due to dependencies..Also why not adding Step extended patch and dreadflopp modul patches to the CR (something like Step+SRLEX Legacy+dreadflopp)? Step extended has incorporated some plugins like No Spinning Death Animation, Realistic ragdolls, ICAIO-CRF patch..This way you clear 4-5 slots

Just be careful with renaming merged patches as I have said many times before, it tends to break the MCM menus

I think there's an issue in the guide : you say to remove the ESP from "Uniques Uniques", but in the "MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified - SRLE Extended LOTD Patches", the esp "MLU - Unique Uniques.esp" indicates a missing master : Uniques Uniques.esp

What should I do with that ? :)