SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm starting on Falskaar, and finding that Jonulv is hostile to me. Anyone else having this issue, and might it be a compatibility issue with OBIS, or something? I'm unable to advance the quest, and my follower constantly just tries to attack and kill him instead of allowing me to talk to him at all

mmmm what followers are you using have you tried dismissing them for now?

I'm using Janessa, and have left her outside, so that she doesn't attack him! I was JUST back in town, and the miners at the mine attacked me (I killed them all of course!) So, it's not just limited to the one NPC. I have everything the same way as your install, except that I've also installed Vigor (I like some of the things it adds, and have disabled the Wildcat things so there is no duplication). I can't imagine it's Vigor doing it tho!

Whetstone thank you for the reply. That is pretty much what i have been able to gather from posts in Real Shelter. What i can't gather is, besides the snow problem, will it run safely with vivid weather..i.e if i install Real shelter and run the patch, will snow falling through shelters be the only problem or will it cause major problems?....in short i could always rebuild the vivid weather merge without the new rain .esp

Berndaroy

I don't think anything bad will happen other than snow falling through the roof or maybe some weird transitions when moving in/out of shelter.

I'm using Janessa, and have left her outside, so that she doesn't attack him! I was JUST back in town, and the miners at the mine attacked me (I killed them all of course!) So, it's not just limited to the one NPC. I have everything the same way as your install, except that I've also installed Vigor (I like some of the things it adds, and have disabled the Wildcat things so there is no duplication). I can't imagine it's Vigor doing it tho!

I've had the everyone goes hostile bug a few times. I don't think its caused by any specific mod. You probably kicked a chicken or something.

This usually fixes it: Commit a petty crime (I usually pickpocket a torch off a guard) and then get caught any pay off the bounty. This seems to reset whatever flag causes this.

Edited by Whetstone
  • +1 1

Ah, thanks a lot! I was trying to figure out what it was that caused it :-) I used console commands to reset the miners, so they're friendly to me now. I was going to try the same thing with the friendly bandit, see if that did it! I will try the petty crime thing too, though, seems legit!

I'm enjoying my playthrough immensely, so I got quite bummed when I hit this quest that I couldn't progress. Hoping one of these things does it though!