SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The link for Interesting NPCs - Follower Perk Addon is missing on the SRLExt LotD.

The integration guide is fine.

The integration guide has Improved closefaced helmets - PATCHES - Apophysis Masks meshes separate. If it's installed that way I believe it won't get included in the merge.

Maybe it will be better just list it Improved closefaced helmets - PATCHES, that should be more in accord with the installation guide, instead of the 4 different patches.

Sorted both of these now.

Ordinator Merged Patch.esp should be renamed Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp due to dependencies..Also why not adding Step extended patch and dreadflopp modul patches to the CR (something like Step+SRLEX Legacy+dreadflopp)? Step extended has incorporated some plugins like No Spinning Death Animation, Realistic ragdolls, ICAIO-CRF patch..This way you clear 4-5 slots

Ordinator Merged Patch.esp should be renamed Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp due to dependencies..Also why not adding Step extended patch and dreadflopp modul patches to the CR (something like Step+SRLEX Legacy+dreadflopp)? Step extended has incorporated some plugins like No Spinning Death Animation, Realistic ragdolls, ICAIO-CRF patch..This way you clear 4-5 slots

I have already said that about ordinator.

also a lot of dreads modular patches are already included in my CR. I have not look at the actual step wiki in a very long time. but Realistic ragdolls could go into the miscellaneous merge with some tweaking of the CR.

I have already said that about ordinator.

also a lot of dreads modular patches are already included in my CR. I have not look at the actual step wiki in a very long time. but Realistic ragdolls could go into the miscellaneous merge with some tweaking of the CR.

Somehow I missed that about Ordinator...lol

STEP Extended patch has a whole ton of stuff that would need to be removed. More work than doing it over again. Plus downloading a huge compilation to just use a patch is kinda silly, IMO. :-P

Yeah..It's easier to say than done..I've already got a Step extended "stripped" patch :P

What about the "Undeath Immersive Lichdom Perma and Ordinator Perktree Patch"..why is it dependent of Race Compatibility? Can't seem to find any records from it or my hangover is so powerful that I've got chicken blinded :D

Edited by mavanaic

Somehow I missed that about Ordinator...lol

Yeah..It's easier to say than done..I've already got a Step extended "stripped" patch :P

What about the "Undeath Immersive Lichdom Perma and Ordinator Perktree Patch"..why is it dependent of Race Compatibility? Can't seem to find any records from it or my hangover is so powerful that I've got chicken blinded :D

the esp requires it as a master not sure why at the moment.

Right now I'm very close of reaching the 255 limit so every plugin counts..Seems I need to make a new merge compilation to lose 15-20 esps :D

wow i am only at 205 which actually less then what i had for normal SRLE Extended.

if your up for navmeshing you could merge arthmoors mods and the follower mods.

Edited by Darth_mathias

wow i am only at 205 which actually less then what i had for normal SRLE Extended.

if your up for navmeshing you could merge arthmoors mods and the follower mods.

Will have to look at the dependencies about those..Now I'm thinking to merge the small patches

3DNPC CCOR.esp 87

Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp 170

3DNPCEFF.esp 162

WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp 84

WAFR_CCOR_Ordinator_Patch.esp 212

MLU - WetandColdAshes ClothingCraft.esp 89

konahrik_acc_MLU_ClothingCraft.esp 214

Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp 165

RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp 143

RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp 66

WMFF_Wyrmstooth.esp 43

CCO_SIC_Patch.esp 124

RBB - Wyrmstooth.esp 177

Immersive Jewelry CACO+ISC Patch.esp 249

IJWintermystPatch.esp 183

FrostFall_CACO - Patch.esp

iNeed_CACO - Patch.esp

FarmAnimals_HF-iNeed Patch.esp

What to do about the DBM Helgen Reborn 00008F41 FieldStation1 conflict?   DBM wants to remove alot of trees/rocks in the cell it adds the new field station but also does what looks like a major nav mesh change... Helgen has also done some nav mesh work in this cell and moved around the same trees/rocks.

The way we have it right now Helgen is winning which probably isn't good for the field station but I don't know what impact this section has on helgen...

Another navmesh conflict for htem in 00009903

Edited by jdsmith2816

What to do about the DBM Helgen Reborn 00008F41 FieldStation1 conflict?   DBM wants to remove alot of trees/rocks in the cell it adds the new field station but also does what looks like a major nav mesh change... Helgen has also done some nav mesh work in this cell and moved around the same trees/rocks.

The way we have it right now Helgen is winning which probably isn't good for the field station but I don't know what impact this section has on helgen...

Another navmesh conflict for htem in 00009903

by the looks of we could really do with a patch for Helgen reborn unless LOTD self patches. I need you ask Sirjesto and see if he is willing to create one.

About the CR Idle Animation \ 00058E13 <DragonDeath> ENAM shouldn't be Ragdoll instead of deathStart ?

Idle Animation \ 0001B417 <bashStart> changes from Vigor and Dual wield should be merged...Use record from Vigor and CIS2 Parameter #2 from Dual wield

Idle Animation \ 000EC3CD <AttackPowerLeftHandForwardSprinting>changes from Vigor and Violens should be merged..Use record from vigor and Related Idle #1 from Violens

Also \ Race \ 0200377D <SnowElfRace> description "Also known as "Altmer" in their homeland of Summerset Isle, the high elves..." shouldn't be this one?"Also known as "Falmer", the Snow Elves were..."