SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok sure also i forgot to mention that when i started a new game i found my self first naked while the race menu starting and when i finished my character and looking in the inventory i found that he has 2 of the same item whether it's clothes or a book so i wanted to know where to look on tes5edit to solve it and also is the prison suppossed to be very dark i mean there are some lights but are weak and some parts are pitch black

Apparently this naked bug will occur every time on a new game for me. There's a rare occasion 2 out of 10 it won't be naked. Even on my CR it will happened as well, I have no idea why.

Do you having this problem darth? Or maybe others?

Apparently this naked bug will occur every time on a new game for me. There's a rare occasion 2 out of 10 it won't be naked. Even on my CR it will happened as well, I have no idea why.

Do you having this problem darth? Or maybe others?

i am not sure cos I am having my own issue at the moment which is a little odd. When start up the game all i get the spinning dragon symbol no main menu and no music.

i am not sure cos I am having my own issue at the moment which is a little odd. When start up the game all i get the spinning dragon symbol no main menu and no music.

Hmm this is usually caused by CR for me. All the time.

Try and test without CR and see if it start? If it is then the CR have some errors in it that cause this.

ok so i have installed everything and some extra more and starting the game everything was beautiful and amazing i had a fps from 50-43 but the only problem i have now is stutter i keep stutter when starting combat and running and turning very fast

walking and standing are ok is there a way to reduce the stutter or do i have to disable some texture mods?

thanks i forgot to reun ASIS so fixed now also no my character is not naked.

Huh why mine is naked most of the time. And also having 2 roughspun tunic every time.

ok so i have installed everything and some extra more and starting the game everything was beautiful and amazing i had a fps from 50-43 but the only problem i have now is stutter i keep stutter when starting combat and running and turning very fast

walking and standing are ok is there a way to reduce the stutter or do i have to disable some texture mods?

What's your VRAM usage on SPM? Most likely it is VRAM swapping out. That's why I nuked my load order 2 times for dealing with this.

By redownloading or reinstalling some texture mods and choose the lower resolution version than you have right now.

Or another option is to brute force and use Ordinador to lower your textures

nice i increase my memory size in the enb and i had smaa enabled so i deleted it and now the stutter isn't so much it's acceptable but there is something it isn't important but while ingame i open the enb series with ctrl and enter to disable Ambient Occlusion but when i click it doesn't disable the checkmark i kept clicking it until the game crashed i don't know if it was one tweak or the game couldn't handle the pressure?

Good Evening, 

I was hoping to get some assistance removing master dependencies. 

I am not using Falskaar or Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. this time around. As such, I am having troubles with the following:

SRLE Extended LOTD - RS Children Patch.esp has dependencies from Falskaar.esm, and Falskaar - Notice Board.esp

NPC Retextures MErged.esp - Gray Fox Cowl.esm

I've tried my usual message of creating fake dummies in WryeBash, and then cleaning the masters in TES5Edit. However, TES5Edit doesn't seem to make any changes (i am not prompted to save on the when exiting, and the dependencies remain).

Please advise! I've had to make a couple of custom merges, but cannot seem to find a workaround for this.

Edited by BlkJeff