SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Updates:

DRAUGER --> 1.1

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads (there are some new options)

Interesting Mods:

Follower Potions

I have quickly tested the new A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads which Cesko created (we all love Chesko) The Vivid version works OK recommend loading after Vivid weathers merge the right pane  the paper version which really liked a lot actually conflicts with the CR so if people want that recommend load after CR for now and if i find time and will power i may conflict resolve.

I wanted to ask about load order. When I run LOOT, it reorders things differently then they way they are on the modwatch page. Should I reorder them myself or how should I do that?

it should be OK just and long it looks relatively the same.

hey darth i checked your mod list and noticed that Dolmen Ruins and Old Hroldan Ruins aren't there and i was wondering if we could add it in the guide unless there is some kind of conflict of any sort

not tested these so not sure.

Edited by Darth_mathias

hey darth i checked your mod list and noticed that Dolmen Ruins and Old Hroldan Ruins aren't there and i was wondering if we could add it in the guide unless there is some kind of conflict of any sort

I've been ruining around with both of these installed. Hroldan ruins sends fine, I ran through the Lower dungeon no problems, and everything seems in order, npcs walk around just fine.

I noticed one problem with dolmen ruins, during one of the 3dnpc quests that have you kill a family for a necromancer, there's a ruin right outside there house which had a custom tree placed next to it. The family can't seem to walk around it, they just walk into the trunk endlessly. I just disabled it then re-enabled it indeed they were through.

Ugh. Load order isn't even close to yours. :(

Updated:

Blowing in the Wind --> 2.03.0

Well if it helps everyone I could do what Paul does for his guides and make available my loadorder.txt file from my MO then that way all you have to pop it your profile and go (at least that how it should work).

I'll update things late today or may this evening busy sorting other stuff out at the moment.

I redid my load order following the one on modwatch, plugging in the extras where I thought they should go and noticed some things that are in the guide but not in your load order.

Apocalypse and it's patch

aos_isfx

3DNPD Alternate Locations

konahrik_acc_WAF_CCOR

Immersive Citizens was set to load after Alternate Life, which may be why my load order was so different.

Also patches are insisting on sorting to the bottom of the load order instead of staying where I put them.

Edited by rayhne

I redid my load order following the one on modwatch, plugging in the extras where I thought they should go and noticed some things that are in the guide but not in your load order.

Apocalypse and it's patch

aos_isfx

3DNPD Alternate Locations

konahrik_acc_WAF_CCOR

oh right thanksi must of missed those during my rebuild.

Edit: have updated ModWat.ch Profile

Edited by Darth_mathias

Well if it helps everyone I could do what Paul does for his guides and make available my loadorder.txt file from my MO then that way all you have to pop it your profile and go (at least that how it should work).

I'll update things late today or may this evening busy sorting other stuff out at the moment.

Thanks for modwatch update. I think Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp is in a wrong order. Neo's guide instruct to add this LOOT rule

LOOT Metadata Update Required: (Updating Guide)

• Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp - Load After Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp should be pretty late in load order.

In your modwatch, CACO is near the top of your list but in the guide it says to make LOOT rule to load CACO after Ordinator.

Thanks for modwatch update. I think Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp is in a wrong order. Neo's guide instruct to add this LOOT rule

LOOT Metadata Update Required: (Updating Guide)

• Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp - Load After Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp should be pretty late in load order.

Doh missed both those rules during my rebuild (i am not doing very well am I).

Updated Modwat.ch again if you spot anything else just say hey Darth your big idiot you missed this and that hehe but all joking aside thanks guys

Edited by Darth_mathias