SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i also noticed that in the integration guide that vanilla skyrim lod billbords is red despite not have custom place tress mega patch and grim grass has an ini in it that changes iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15 to 20 so it should be removed and also forgotten city patches should be merged or not?

ok as I understand it vanilla skyrim lod billbords wasn't needed because of EVT (I could be wrong). As for grim grass i suggest delete the ini file and then update the value manually not sure if it will work cos of the way the merge works. Yes i have merged the forgotten city mods so you can do that I will add that to the guide as well when I can.

Updated: Racecompatibility -->1.103

will update when i can.

Off topic, but somehow related, I started to build the list for this guide concerning the status of mods ported to SSE. I plan to get it done tomorrow late, or monday last. Once is ready will provide a link. This because now Im playing this guide on top of Neovalen's, and is working flawless, so deserve attention, and also like a tool for Darth and team about what to use in their next guide, hope is usefull.

Kudos.

thanks that will be useful when I eventually come to create an updated guide. I do know of some the still require the old Skyrim for etxtures and meshes and just the updated esp like Bijin.

I have a question

What is the bash tags of LOTD Patches Merged.esp?

Delev, Graphics, Names, Relev, Stats

As far as I know Darth, this is not necessary since Skyrim Unique Treasure is way down on MO left pane so the original script from LoTD is overwritten by Skyrim Unique Treasure after all.

well I have added removal instructions to be sure.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

Darth on a side note....with MO we are instructed to allow the mod manager to extract BSA files...unless instructed to as with Immersive College of Winterhold, but i see that Arthmoor instructs us NOT TO extract the BSA files for his villages. Have i missed something and should we leave them intact for the villages?

Berndaroy

Darth on a side note....with MO we are instructed to allow the mod manager to extract BSA files...unless instructed to as with Immersive College of Winterhold, but i see that Arthmoor instructs us NOT TO extract the BSA files for his villages. Have i missed something and should we leave them intact for the villages?

Berndaroy

i am fully aware what Arthmoor says i do unpack and have no issue but i guess I should change that a he's explicitly say not to.

Hey Darth,

One thing I couldn't figure out was the blocking animation pack (specifically dual wielding). I installed everything correctly, then reinstalled to make sure it wasn't on my end (and if I'm being honest it still could be, I'm pretty new to this), but no matter what whenever I blocked with dual wield parrying, it had that weird vanilla animation. My solution, the one that worked (so far), was manually removing these files from the FNIS PCEA2 Immersive Animations folder (I believe they were overwriting the blocking animation packs files despite them being higher in the left pane):

dw1hm1hmblockbash

dw1hm1hmblockbashintro

dw1hm1hmblockbashpower

dw1hm1hmblockidle

dw1hm1hmmovingblockidle

So really I'm just wondering if this would be the proper way to go about this in the guide or if it's just my own error in the first place. Also big thanks for this guide, I'm having a great time playing Skyrim again. 

Darth thank you for the reply. I haven't had any issues with Arthmoors mods being unpacked either, it just that I'm rebuilding for the final time prior to LOTD v 17, and noticed his warnings on his web page. No one has reported any issues, so best to leave as is, otherwise ALL HIS MODS need to remain unpacked. Still REALLY APPRECIATE all the work you put into this

Berndaroy

Updated:

Noble Skyrim --> 5.3.0

LotD patches - The full patch --> 16.11.5

already updated.

Related to this question, if we don't have replacement for DCO, should we revert back Deadly Dragon MCM settings?

yes i need to amend that as well should be as per SRLE Base now.

LOTD Patches Merged.esp is outdated as well

no it's not the version we use is up to date.