SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

If you aren't using SkyTEST and want to remove references from the CR Patch, here is what I did. If I did anything wrong, please let me know.

PreyFaction "Prey Faction" [FACT:0002E894]
Move SNAM - Relation - Group Combat Reaction "Friend" from Falskaar to SRLE Patch
Delete XNAM - Relation (will say error)
Delete DATA-Flags - Do Not Report Crime.

MammothFaction "Mammoth Faction" [FACT:0004359B]
Delete from patch

HorkerRace "Horker" [RACE:000131FC]
Delete from patch

HorseRace "Horse" [RACE:000131FD]
NOTE: This may be from changes in Immersive Horses?
Under Actor Effects, remove the two errors.
Under Keywords, delete the error.

EncWerewolf01 "Desperate Werewolf" [NPC_:00023ABC]
Delete from patch

DA08KarindaHorse "Karinda" [NPC_:0005F865]
Delete SNAM - Faction (will be an error)
Move PreyFaction from Cutting Room Floor to patch?

Delete all listed below from patch (All under NPC except for the last, which is Ingredient)
EncWerewolf02 "Feral Werewolf" [NPC_:000A092B]
EncWerewolf03 "Omega Werewolf" [NPC_:000A092C]
EncWerewolf04 "Beta Werewolf" [NPC_:000A092D]
EncWerewolf06 "Alpha Werewolf" [NPC_:000A092F]
EncWerewolf02Boss "Feral Werewolf" [NPC_:000A1972]
EncWerewolf03Boss "Omega Werewolf" [NPC_:000A1973]
EncWerewolf04Boss "Beta Werewolf" [NPC_:000A1974]
EncWerewolf05Boss "Werewolf Elder" [NPC_:000A1975]
EncWerewolf06Boss "Alpha Werewolf" [NPC_:000A1976]
WindhelmPlayerHorse "Cinnamon" [NPC_:00109AB1]
WhiterunPlayerHorse "Queen Alfsigr" [NPC_:00109E3D]
SolitudePlayerHorse "Helena" [NPC_:00109E3E]
RiftenPlayerHorse "Griselda" [NPC_:00109E40]
MarkarthPlayerHorse "Winnie" [NPC_:00109E41]
DLC1EncSabreCatVale "Vale Sabre Cat" [NPC_:02003C67]
DLC1DarkFallEncSabreCat "Vale Sabre Cat" [NPC_:0201063C]
DLC2EncWerebear "Werebear" [NPC_:040322B1]
FoodFruitApple "Red Apple" [ALCH:00064B2E]

So I've done a merged patch for misc things, mods that I've added not in the guide. Thing is it keeps sorting about a couple of the mods I'm patching. What can I do to get LOOT to put it below those? Or did I do something wrong that I should do differently?

Edited by rayhne

I know that MUS and MLU are not in the guide anymore, but I would like to experiment with them.

Does anyone still have copy of old patches --  Dreadflopps Modular Patches - SRLE Extended.zip and Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended.zip ? The link from the history page are broken. I can't find it on Dreadflopps Modular Patches guide either.

Thanks in advance.

I know that MUS and MLU are not in the guide anymore, but I would like to experiment with them.

Does anyone still have copy of old patches --  Dreadflopps Modular Patches - SRLE Extended.zip and Dreadflopps Leveled Lists - SRLE Extended.zip ? The link from the history page are broken. I can't find it on Dreadflopps Modular Patches guide either.

Thanks in advance.

the link is still there on my original SRLE extended guide and it still active https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended

Thanks in advance.

Morrowloot is an overhaul that really needs it's own modlist.. Just chunking it into something like SRLE makes it pointless and just muddles things up.

I realized that we were using Unique Unique and we really don't have to. As per icecreamassassin:

Legacy already uses 90% of those models inherently. I can't actually think of any off hand that are t uses as unique models by legacy. There honestly is no reason to use UU with legacy

If you do want to use it anyway, just for the textures, you don't need the esp.

so i want your honest opinion about this mod

should i use hunterborn along side this guide or not and why?

You can use it if you want there patches for CACO and SkyTest i believe. This part of my Original first guide in the early days but i eventually dropped because it didn't gel with my gameplay style.

Edited by Darth_mathias

You can use it if you want there patches for CACO and SkyTest i believe. This part of my Original first guide in the early days but i eventually dropped because it didn't gel with my gameplay style.

ok cool what about run for lives and when vampires attack does ICAIO have something similar to those?