SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok, this is for you, darkside:

1. Using original "SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution (No DCO)" after everything setted up properly in LO: CTD after around a minute in the selecting character part of Alternate Start.

2. Using original "SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution (No DCO)" PLUS "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution": CTD after around a minute in the selecting character part of Alternate Start.

3. Using your "SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution (No DCO)": no CTD after coc whiterun, going interiors, exterior, running, water, etc. 15 minutes playing.

4. Using your "SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution (No DCO)" plus the original "SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution", no CTD, same testing than above, 15 minutes playing.

Hope is useful for you, thanks for the .esp.

thanks for this it will be very useful for when i come to do my update to the CR.

i will look at the loot meta data stuff when i get to that point, in the mean time try this:

RealisticWaterTwo.esp - Set global priority to 75

ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp - Set global priority to 76

SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp - Set global priority to 77

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp - Set global priority to 78

Scarcity - Less loot mod.esp - Set global priority to 79

Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp - Set global priority to 80
Scarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.esp  - Set global priority to 81

Bash patch has intrinsic global priority of 80. This is what I did.

SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp - No rule is needed. I will load after ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp by default due to dependency

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp LOAD AFTER SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp

Scarcity - Less loot mod.esp - Set global priority to 77

Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp - Set global priority to 78
Scarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.esp  - Set global priority to 79

Bash patch has intrinsic global priority of 80. This is what I did.

SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp - No rule is needed. I will load after ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp by default due to dependency

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Core - Conflict Resolution.esp LOAD AFTER SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp

Scarcity - Less loot mod.esp - Set global priority to 77

Scarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.esp - Set global priority to 78
Scarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.esp  - Set global priority to 79

OK i have finished my reinstall and implemented this and to me it looks good to me and as as soon as my guide stops be a pain and spitting out 503 and 504 errors I will update with these global loot priorities.

I have also had a very quick look at Darksides CR looks ok in xedit to me but I have not tested in game yet.

Edited by Darth_mathias

hey guys i can't update the main guide as it am still getting 503 504 errors but I have updated the Conflict Resolution the version from Darkside this will now be considered the main version and all future updates will be based on this CR. The older version with DCO is still up but I have bumped it down the optional files section this WILL no longer be updated.

the wiki seems to be working fine in the AM part of the day.

yep i going to leave my editing until the mornings from now now.

Edit: managed to do it now check the changelog for the bit and bobs i did today and with that i am out of here for tonight. quality daddy daughter pizza movie time here i come.

Edited by Darth_mathias

The older version with DCO is still up but I have bumped it down the optional files section this WILL no longer be updated.

Why not just adda  dco__violens patch instead and call it a day?  I think that's the only conflict that NEEDS resolving... the usleep one is pretty minor iirc. It's not like it'll ever need updating and it's much better than keeping around the old CR that no one will be able to use anyways...  Or am I misunderstanding something?

Edited by jdsmith2816

Why not just adda  dco__violens patch instead and call it a day?  I think that's the only conflict that NEEDS resolving... the usleep one is pretty minor iirc. It's not like it'll ever need updating and it's much better than keeping around the old CR that no one will be able to use anyways...  Or am I misunderstanding something?

yeah i could do that i was just being my usual lazy self JD

Thank you for the update. This was mentioned before by other user. This mod fixed bug in The Noticed Board mod. I think I worth adding. Thanks again.

Simple fix for The Notice Board by MannyGT (Rescue citizen and Escaped prisoner missions) by Memnochs

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79296/?

Yes added in fact the mod author himself did message me about using this replacer esp.