SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

so i just want anyone's opinion on merging only esps that i put and move esps to a single folder not matter the type of mod like interface hairs faces armors or scripts and merging only them will that be more safer or will it conflict and be damaged or anything?

AFAIK Scripts, seq and interface folders need to be copied as well. Its not that much compare with textures and meshes

AFAIK Scripts, seq and interface folders need to be copied as well. Its not that much compare with textures and meshes

ok so only these files has to be copied over got it

i have another thing i know it's probably obvious but is high resolution dlc 1,2,3 optimized are from the optimized vanilla textures or not because i have them renamed into optimized dragonborn textures, optimized dawnguard textures and optimized heathfire textures i just want to make sure because two of them are overwriting something in the unofficial skyrim legendary patch 

where is everyone it's like the forum had been deserted did something happen and i didn't know?

think most people have deserted for a number of reasons:

A). I announced there will be no more update to this guide from me due to family and work commitments.

B). paul and JD created the SRLE LOTD Retified Guide.

C). they both now have moved on to there SRLE LOTD YASH Guide.

D) The Special edition come out.

Now I have said this a few times I have no objection to anyone who wants to pick up the torch and maintain things in my absence. user Reddvilzz did take it over for a while but it looks like he too has moved on which is fair enough and user Rayhne is giving a running updates on mod updates from time to time.

Edited by Darth_mathias

A). I announced there will be no more update to this guide from me due to family and work commitments.

Now I have said this a few times I have no objection to anyone who wants to pick up the torch and maintain things in my absence. user Reddvilzz did take it over for a while but it looks like he too has moved on which is fair enough and user Rayhne is giving a running updates on mod updates from time to time.

I wouldn't say we've moved on... Requiem guide is supported still. :)

Dragon Combat Overhaul is hidden again on the Nexus (no explanation given, so hard to know if its temporary or permanent). 

Is it safe to leave this out of my build or am I going to run into problems with the Conflict Resolution patch or anything else?

you will never to remove it from the CR. I really should update but unfortunately i can't sort that out at the moment so if someone else wants to do so then pass me a updated CR I'll make it available on the nexus page.

you will never to remove it from the CR. I really should update but unfortunately i can't sort that out at the moment so if someone else wants to do so then pass me a updated CR I'll make it available on the nexus page.

Dang. I was afraid of that. So I should use the Wrye Bash Create Dummies method, then?

i see thanks for clarifying that darth i had guessed that it was for the special edition but i didn't know that there was a guide also but if i may what is yash and retified stand for i don't know what they are or anything?

i see thanks for clarifying that darth i had guessed that it was for the special edition but i didn't know that there was a guide also but if i may what is yash and retified stand for i don't know what they are or anything?

also this is the completed guide for it right now?

Edited by kareemamr50

Dang. I was afraid of that. So I should use the Wrye Bash Create Dummies method, then?

yes use the Wrye Bash Create Dummies method to clean the CR.

retified is Paul and JD guide for SRLE LOTD Requiem - https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified this is a standalone guide

YASH - Paul and JD SRLE LOTD Yet another Skyrim Hardcore Mod Guide - https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Skyrim_YASHed again standalone. (this the one that Paul currently has installed on he personal setup)

Also I should clarify that there currently isn't a guide for the Special edition but Neo has started work on it but it is in the  very very early stages of development.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have not moved out of classic Skyrim actually. But currently I'm making my own CR based off LotD guide and bunch of other mods I added. And what I thought since the guide is FINAL for now I don't see a very good reason to update the guide.

Maybe I have a wrong perspective about this and still should have update the guides to follow the latest mod updates.

Edited by reddvilzz