SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey great guide, I really appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this. I just started and honestly have not had any issues with SRLE and am excited to get into this. I have run into an error though that I hope someone can help me with. When i allocated CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64 everything was fine, I started up my Skyrim and block 16 and 32 were clocked in at about 75%.

I exited the game and raised CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB to 68 and started again, my percentages dropped from 75% to about 71%. I thought this was odd so I jumped it to CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=90. My percentages dropped below 50%. I went back and adjusted CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=58 and it got at the percentages I needed. I have spent the last hour looking for anyone that has had a similar problem, I just want to know, will this be harmful to my skyrim at all? I thought I read somewhere that it should not drop below CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64 else there could be complications. Please and thank you for the help!

Hey great guide, I really appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this. I just started and honestly have not had any issues with SRLE and am excited to get into this. I have run into an error though that I hope someone can help me with. When i allocated CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64 everything was fine, I started up my Skyrim and block 16 and 32 were clocked in at about 75%.

I exited the game and raised CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB to 68 and started again, my percentages dropped from 75% to about 71%. I thought this was odd so I jumped it to CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=90. My percentages dropped below 50%. I went back and adjusted CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=58 and it got at the percentages I needed. I have spent the last hour looking for anyone that has had a similar problem, I just want to know, will this be harmful to my skyrim at all? I thought I read somewhere that it should not drop below CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64 else there could be complications. Please and thank you for the help!

The good values are where the percentage around 85% to 90% according to the author.

The good values are where the percentage around 85% to 90% according to the author.

Thank you for the help, but that does not quite address my question. I know what percentages I need, the only issue is that I have to drop below "CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64" in order to get those percentages. My question is does drop below "CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64" in anyway hurt the stability of the game? Currently dropping to CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=55 gets me to 90% in both memory blocks. The reason i ask this is because every guide i have seen recommends the lowest ones memory should go is 64.

Edited by Valor4444

So everything's working fine now. Must have been a load order issue, because I was using loot to sort my stuff, but once I ordered everything like darth's watchlist everything worked again.

If I'm not wrong there's an optional esm plugin down at the bottom of the download page.
Could be missing meshes?

Didn't notice the esm file. Thanks, but I've already switched any masters that needed it, so guess that's that.

Thank you for the help, but that does not quite address my question. I know what percentages I need, the only issue is that I have to drop below "CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64" in order to get those percentages. My question is does drop below "CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=64" in anyway hurt the stability of the game? Currently dropping to CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMB=55 gets me to 90% in both memory blocks. The reason i ask this is because every guide i have seen recommends the lowest ones memory should go is 64.

I don't think that really matters, the value is set to maintained the percentage to not maxed out at 100%. Maybe other recommendations just a standard to give breathing room.

So everything's working fine now. Must have been a load order issue, because I was using loot to sort my stuff, but once I ordered everything like darth's watchlist everything worked again.

Didn't notice the esm file. Thanks, but I've already switched any masters that needed it, so guess that's that.

So the crash causes by the load order issue?
Hi,

I'm playing with SR:LE and SR:LE Extended LOTD and I also added:Grimy Patcher/TK Hitstop/TK Dodge/Mortal Enemies/Vigor (Only the NPC healing and parry options are enabled)/Autosave Manager/Difficult Archery/Death alternative YMOYL and I notice some weird stuff.

One thing is that for some reason my light leather armor have 26 DEF while an Iron armor have only 27...

Also when I was in the alternate start dungeon my one handed sword damage was a bit higher than after I left (went from like 11 damage to 9)

Anyone have any idea mods can cause that? (All of my skill trees are lvl 15 and my char is lvl 1.) Thanks in advance.

Yup. Weird though because nothing changed in my load between me updating the merge, and loot has never done me wrong in the past

Huh that's weird. Masterlist updated perhaps?

RaceCompatibility has been updated to work with the newest Better Vampire

Now that Enai's Sacrosanct is out I'm considering to use that instead of Better Vampires Edited by reddvilzz

Darth or Reddvilzz, i've started using Darkwater etc, but i remember at the end, in MCM setting, we had to deactivate locations for said (Arthmoors) villages. There is no longer a MCM setting for Better fast travels, do i then presume that we don't need to deactivate location for those villages in Better fast travel..

Berndaroy

Darth or Reddvilzz, i've started using Darkwater etc, but i remember at the end, in MCM setting, we had to deactivate locations for said (Arthmoors) villages. There is no longer a MCM setting for Better fast travels, do i then presume that we don't need to deactivate location for those villages in Better fast travel..

Berndaroy

you don't need to remove from Better fast travel MCM cos we now have a patch created by Atakos which moves the offending carts.

Edited by Darth_mathias