SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey, Darth. Do you have an updated list of what's in the CR? I'm more then happen to break them up to make it modular but I can't without an accurate list.

To be honest no I don't if you really want to create some modular patches I suggest you check paul and JD list along with the enabled masters in TES5Edit as that was what i was doing. But to be frank due to family and work commitments and the fact that SSE is now out I have stopped active development of this guide.

I may make a new SR:SE Extended guide in the future once we have SKSE, SKYUI, a better mod manger and Neo has done his thing.

Edited by Darth_mathias

AH Darth is that where the Grand Master has disappeared too...(working on SSE)?

Berndaroy

Our Grand Master has to been busy with Work and RL stuff however he has made a start on SR:SE https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Special_Edition but very early days at the moment. As far as I am aware like most of us he to is waiting for SKSE and SKYUI to be ported.

Hi,

I'm playing with SR:LE and SR:LE Extended LOTD and I also added:Grimy Patcher/TK Hitstop/TK Dodge/Mortal Enemies/Vigor (Only the NPC healing and parry options are enabled)/Autosave Manager/Difficult Archery/Death alternative YMOYL and I notice some weird stuff.

One thing is that for some reason my light leather armor have 26 DEF while an Iron armor have only 27...

Also when I was in the alternate start dungeon my one handed sword damage was a bit higher than after I left (went from like 11 damage to 9)

Anyone have any idea mods can cause that? (All of my skill trees are lvl 15 and my char is lvl 1.) Thanks in advance.

Edited by efnight

Hey folks,

Just another quick question / clarification about installation:

At Section 27 "Arthmoor's Villages", do we extract the individual village BSA's?

I'm guessing we do since we are told to delete the BSL files and have also not been told to specifically leave them packed like other MODs. However, the individual pages for Arthmoor's Villages do say to not unpack (albeit, to do so, seems only from a support point of view)!

Thanks folks.

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

The new release of Blowing With the Wind comes with its own ELFX Exteriors Patch along with a SMIM-Merged-all patch. I tried using all of these in the Landscape and Environment merge and now the game crashes to desktop when i start up. I've confirmed its the merge itself. not sure what about it is causing the crash though

just an update while i try to sort this out... its nothing to do with the blowing in the wind files. even though thats all that was updated inside the merge. i tried ordering them differently and still crash, so then i removed them from the merge entirely and it still crashed with the merge but not the BITW files themselves. now im really confused

The new release of Blowing With the Wind comes with its own ELFX Exteriors Patch along with a SMIM-Merged-all patch. I tried using all of these in the Landscape and Environment merge and now the game crashes to desktop when i start up. I've confirmed its the merge itself. not sure what about it is causing the crash though

Folks,

There is also a compatibility patch for 'Books of Skyrim' too; present in both the newest version (2.01.0) and the referenced version in the guide (2.00.0). Is this compatibility patch left unchecked on purpose?

And yes, knowing if it, along with the SMIM-Merged-All and ELFX patches should be checked moving forward, would be heaps appreciated.

Thanking you,

Dodgy Bob

Also worth noting, the new update of Skytest decided for whatever reason to switch from an .esm to an .esp, so thats thrown things out of whack.

If I'm not wrong there's an optional esm plugin down at the bottom of the download page.

just an update while i try to sort this out... its nothing to do with the blowing in the wind files. even though thats all that was updated inside the merge. i tried ordering them differently and still crash, so then i removed them from the merge entirely and it still crashed with the merge but not the BITW files themselves. now im really confused

Could be missing meshes?