SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What problem? I got lots of it

Heathfire Extended has some kind of error in it that makes me leery and Remodeled all the houses seems to have a lot of conflicts. I am definitely using Blackthorn. I need a place to park the 6 kids.

Edited by rayhne

So uh, Mathias, Requiem is really kicking my ass here, and I'm thinking of running with my tail between my legs to your build instead.

What are the odds of adding the ECTV stuff paul has in the Reqtified guide?

you would have to drop ICAIO all patches and remove all conflicts from the CR it is doable. Yeah Requiem can be brutal I've not played with it in a long time. I am looking at YASH with maybe ordiantor for my new SSE Build but that is very much a through process no actual work towards it yet but i sure there will be one.

Heathfire Extended has some kind of error in it that makes me leery and Remodeled all the houses seems to have a lot of conflicts. I am definitely using Blackthorn. I need a place to park the 6 kids.

i've not tried Heathfire extended was one my list but yeah ho wont be added now.

you would have to drop ICAIO all patches and remove all conflicts from the CR it is doable. Yeah Requiem can be brutal I've not played with it in a long time. I am looking at YASH with maybe ordiantor for my new SSE Build but that is very much a through process no actual work towards it yet but i sure there will be one.

i've not tried Heathfire extended was one my list but yeah ho wont be added now.

It's actually a real cool mod, as is All Houses Remolded (because the vanilla houses are kind of, you know, boring). But I'm thinking both of them will cause more problems then they are currently worth and that the Safehouse, the recommended tower, and Blackthorn will do. Once the wars over (Blackthorn is in the Rift) I can send the kids and followers there. Maybe I'll see if I can find an upgraded 6-kid Breezehome or Proudspire for the interim.

Does Extendable Followers let you park followers places or do I need My Home is your Home? (Never used EFF before)

This is what i got now in my setup YASH + Ordinator as perks overhaul only.

I'm going to build the new merge shortly and send it to the boys to add your Animalsmerged master to it.

Do you guys not need TCIY BCS patch in the merge any longer?

Also, are you using Amulets of Skyrim or Artifacts of Boethiah now?

Edited by sirjesto

I'm going to build the new merge shortly and send it to the boys to add your Animalsmerged master to it.

Do you guys not need TCIY BCS patch in the merge any longer?

Also, are you using Amulets of Skyrim or Artifacts of Boethiah now?

I don't think either of those are in the build? But I use Amulets so I assume I'd just use this patch and then use the Amulets patch separate?

I don't think either of those are in the build? But I use Amulets so I assume I'd just use this patch and then use the Amulets patch separate?

OK, yeah I'll make it without those and yes, you can always just use the patch as well.

What about TCIY?  Are you still using that mod?

Edited by sirjesto