SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

lol yeah i could just do that lack of sleep makes Darth's brain not work to good (bloody kids and daylight savings not good for Darth's sleep pattern).

Edit: OK I have added a notice to the top of the guide with a link to the last version update which was last night at 21:39 this will become the new locked version.

Thanks for this :)

Hey,

I reached the Conflict Resolution stage and I'm having a problem that I can't solve...

I merged EmbersHD.esp(LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE) and Greybeard Fix.esp(Miscellaneous Merge) like the guide asks and now the SR Conflict Resolution need them as masters to work.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Edited by efnight

Hey,

I reached the Conflict Resolution stage and I'm having a problem that I can't solve...

I merged EmbersHD.esp(LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE) and Greybeard Fix.esp(Miscellaneous Merge) like the guide asks and now the SR Conflict Resolution need them as masters to work.

What can I do?

Thanks.

If you download my SRLE extended LOTD Conflict Resolution this patch contains all the resolved conflicts from both my guide and Neo guide.

If you download my SRLE extended LOTD Conflict Resolution this patch contains all the resolved conflicts from both my guide and Neo guide.

Thanks for the answer :)

I'm using your SRLE Extended LoTD - Conflict Resolution but it need the two esp that I merged and I don't know how to use it without them.

Edited by efnight

i noticed there's a new version of ICAIO, including a new "lite" version that is supposedly compatible with anything.  But this thread is making me reconsider using ICAIO altogether, even though the thread is about 10 months old.  Any thoughts?

all i am going to say Paul and JD made the decision to drop ICAIO from there guide based off that thread so they could install there city mods more easily. Now I am not going to be changing anything now I am done so i am declaring "IT IS FINISHED" and i mean it this time.

• +1 1