SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

This pack have become awesome, thanks for all the great work you guys have done.

I have suggestion/request:

I'm working on installing SRLE + this pack again and I have come to a challenge I had earlier: The pack is changing almost daily and this make it difficult to install everything correctly. I have to go back and do changes before I have finished the installation and change things I have already done, and this is making it tricky to end up with a correct installation.

What about making a finished version of the pack with all conflict resolutions and patches in order, then lock it for further changes except error/bug fixes.

At the same time you keep working as usual on developing your pack further.

That you can always have two versions, one stable and finished, and one that keeps developing, what do you think?

This is just a suggestion, nut it would make installing your pack more easier for noobs like me.

to be honest there is no real easy way for me to do that apart from creating separate wikis which would just be confusing i suggest you use the history link at the top of the page and pick a date and use that.

Edited by Darth_mathias

You can only create a notice with a link to one history page. That is locked.

lol yeah i could just do that lack of sleep makes Darth's brain not work to good (bloody kids and daylight savings not good for Darth's sleep pattern).

Edit: OK I have added a notice to the top of the guide with a link to the last version update which was last night at 21:39 this will become the new locked version.

Edited by Darth_mathias

hey darth it's been a while since i went to the guide to see what's new and i noticed there's ALOT of removed mods like the tree and flora mods might i ask why?

basically i never really liked all those tree mods I never felt they never looked right and performance was shocking I hit 30fps at honningbrew meadery so i cut it down to the grass mods and EVT and now back up to 60fps in that location.

basically i never really liked all those tree mods I never felt they never looked right and performance was shocking I hit 30fps at honningbrew meadery so i cut it down to the grass mods and EVT and now back up to 60fps in that location.

Same here, I´ve gotten used to the bleak fauna of OG Skyrim, and all those flora mods seemed over the top to me, but thats just me

Yah I agree too. We dropped back to just SFO (assets only) + EVT and grasses  

So I'm working out a plan to modulate the CR patch and am wondering on the best way to do it. My original plan would mean a lot of patches (not a problem, happy to do it but would people be happy to see them?) For example, we'd end up with:

EnhancedLightsandEffects - USLEEP

EnhancedLightsandEffects – Cutting Room Floor

EnhancedLightsandEffects –Alternate Start

EnhancedLightsandEffects – 3DNPC/Interesting NPCs

etc, etc, etc ...

Is this the way I should go? Does anyone have any suggestions? Keeping in mind that I am a relative newbie at all this. :)

So I'm working out a plan to modulate the CR patch and am wondering on the best way to do it. My original plan would mean a lot of patches (not a problem, happy to do it but would people be happy to see them?) For example, we'd end up with:

EnhancedLightsandEffects - USLEEP

EnhancedLightsandEffects – Cutting Room Floor

EnhancedLightsandEffects –Alternate Start

EnhancedLightsandEffects – 3DNPC/Interesting NPCs

etc, etc, etc ...

Is this the way I should go? Does anyone have any suggestions? Keeping in mind that I am a relative newbie at all this. :)

yeah that looks right you could download the patches Paul and JD created for there Requiem guide as there ii some overlap between there's and mine.