SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Some notes concerning the LotD patches.

BCS-TCIY Patch.esp is actually TCIY-BCS.esp.
DBM_MIL_StaticLoot_Patch.esp doesn't seem to be available any longer?

Do we need the More Interesting Loot patch or RS Children patch?

dbm mil static loot patch was consumed by the main dbm mil patch.. just use the one in the fomod now.

dbm mil static loot patch was consumed by the main dbm mil patch.. just use the one in the fomod now.

Okay. I need to work out those patches.

So I finally went in and played for a while, using the Dragonborn start. I got to the museum and was sorting the couple of things I had. It took some time and then crashed. I'm not too concerned yet. I had added other mods and they might be the problem or it might be the outdated LotD patch. I think I did notice is that I had used Disparity to choose the Thief stone and it did not appear in the gallery.

i agree i could live without the interface of skyui but its the lack of MCM that would be my deal breaker for me it just a matter of wait a see what happens.

Add me to those who agree with this. MCM is key but SkyUI, I can take it or leave it. I actually like the vanilla UI.

An amazing newbie question: If I'm reading the CR subguide correctly, I can "customize" which mods are installed and easily remove created CR patches by following one of the two sections (either having the esp, or not having the esp)? For example, if I'm a big baby and want to remove 'You Hunger' I can simply install it per the guide, then disable it and remove it from the CR patch with the "you have the esp downloaded" instructions? 

Yes, I realize this is exactly what the guide says so I guess I'm just asking for confirmation that it is just this easy... 

An amazing newbie question: If I'm reading the CR subguide correctly, I can "customize" which mods are installed and easily remove created CR patches by following one of the two sections (either having the esp, or not having the esp)? For example, if I'm a big baby and want to remove 'You Hunger' I can simply install it per the guide, then disable it and remove it from the CR patch with the "you have the esp downloaded" instructions? 

Yes, I realize this is exactly what the guide says so I guess I'm just asking for confirmation that it is just this easy... 

Okay, so I'm not using some mods (You hunger, frostfall, ineed). Do I need to do anything with the CR? I don't seem to be getting errors.

these are the records form the CR for You Hunger you need to remove:

<spoiler>

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -1, -3 \ 00009C5F <FalkreathExterior04> \ Temporary \ 00099B53

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp then moves Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resovled: Changes from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -1, -3 \ 00009C5F <FalkreathExterior04> \ Temporary \ 00099B54

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp then moves Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resovled: Changes from Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -1, -3 \ 00009C5F <FalkreathExterior04> \ Temporary \ 00099B55

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -1, -3 \ 00009C5F <FalkreathExterior04> \ Temporary \ 00099B56

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -1, -3 \ 00009C5F <FalkreathExterior04> \ Temporary \ 00099B57

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block -1, -1 \ Sub-Block -1, -3 \ 00009C5F <FalkreathExterior04> \ Temporary \ 00099B58

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 000095E6 <MixwaterMillExterior> \ Temporary \ 0008804C <DeadSalmon02> "Dead Salmon"

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move the Records Flags from YouHunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved: Changes from Interesting NPCs and You Hunger needed to be meregd.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 000095E <MixwaterMillExterior> \ Temporary \ 0008809E <DeadSalmon01> "Dead Salmon"

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move the Records Flags from YouHunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved: Changes from Interesting NPCs and You Hunger needed to be meregd.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 00009E5 <MixwaterMillExterior> \ Temporary \ 000880E5 <DeadSalmon01> "Dead Salmon"

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, -1 \ Sub-Block 3, -1 \ 00009E6 <MixwaterMillExterior> \ Temporary \ 000880E6 <DeadSalmon01> "Dead Salmon"

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 2, 0 \ 000095B0 <ValtheimKeepExterior02> \ Temporary \ 0003F75F

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp then move Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved Changes from CCOR and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 3, 0 \ 00009187 <RiversideShackExterior01> \ Temporary \ 000DC567

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved Changes from Intersting NPCs and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 3, 0 \ 00009187 <RiversideShackExterior01> \ Temporary \ 000DC56B

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved Changes from Intersting NPCs and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 0, 0 \ Sub-Block 3, 0 \ 00009187 <RiversideShackExterior01> \ Temporary \ 000DC56C

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 5, -4 \ 0000BD70 <StendarrsBeaconExterior02> \ Temporary \ 001068A2

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move the Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved: Changes from Interesting NPCs and You Hunger needed to me merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 5, -4 \ 0000BD70 <StendarrsBeaconExterior02> \ Temporary \ 001068A3

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move the Record Flags from You Hunger.esp
  • Problem Resolved: Changes from Interesting NPCs and You Hunger needed to me merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 5, -4 \ 0000BD70 <StendarrsBeaconExterior02> \ Temporary \ 001068A4

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 5, -4 \ 0000BD70 <StendarrsBeaconExterior02> \ Temporary \ 001068A5

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, 0 \ Sub-Block 4, 2 \ 0000B32C <POINorthernCoast06a> \ Temporary \ 000C25E3

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move Record - Flags from You Hunger.esp.
  • Problem Resolved: Edits from Interesting NPCs and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, 0 \ Sub-Block 4, 2 \ 0000B32C <POINorthernCoast06a> \ Temporary \ 000C25E4

• Conflict Resolution: Use record from 3DNPC.esp then move Record - Flags from You Hunger.esp.
  • Problem Resolved: Edits from Interesting NPCs and You Hunger needed to be merged.

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, 0 \ Sub-Block 4, 2 \ 0000B32C <POINorthernCoast06a> \ Temporary \ 000C25E4

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, 0 \ Sub-Block 4, 2 \ 0000B32C <POINorthernCoast06a> \ Temporary \ 000C25E5

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, 0 \ Sub-Block 4, 2 \ 0000B32C <POINorthernCoast06a> \ Temporary \ 000C25E6

0000003C <Tamriel> \ Block 1, 0 \ Sub-Block 4, 2 \ 0000B32C <POINorthernCoast06a> \ Temporary \ 000C25EB

</spoiler>
Edited by Darth_mathias

Thanks! Gosh, everyone here is so nice and patient ...:)

you're welcome now please do bear in mind that my CR sub guide is massively out of date I just don't have the time to update it, and not all of these records may actually be in the CR if they are not then move on.

If any user feels like there up for the challenge of trying to update the CR Sub guide then please shot me a PM and we'll chat.

Edited by Darth_mathias

If I had the skills I'd volunteer. I am practicing with making patches for Fallout 4 so maybe some day ....

There are some mods I've used for some time and I was wondering if anyone else has used them with this build and if anyone has any suggestions on using them.

Localized Thief Guild Jobs

Lanterns of Skyrim

More Tavern Ideas (haven't used it yet but looks interesting)

Blackthorn the buildable town

Hearthfire Extended

Dynamic Things

Auto Unequip Hemlet

Auto Uneuip Shield

Multiple Adoption

Dawnguard Sentries

I've already added some of Jaxonz utilities Amulets of Skyrim, and Opulent Outfits

If I had the skills I'd volunteer. I am practicing with making patches for Fallout 4 so maybe some day ....

There are some mods I've used for some time and I was wondering if anyone else has used them with this build and if anyone has any suggestions on using them.

Localized Thief Guild Jobs

Lanterns of Skyrim

More Tavern Ideas (haven't used it yet but looks interesting)

Blackthorn the buildable town

Hearthfire Extended

Dynamic Things

Auto Unequip Hemlet

Auto Uneuip Shield

Multiple Adoption

Dawnguard Sentries

I've already added some of Jaxonz utilities Amulets of Skyrim, and Opulent Outfits

I haven't used any of these, but you may want to look at Follower Live Package.  It includes the same functionality as Auto Unequip Helmet and Auto Unequip Shields (for both player and followers).  I use it instead of EFF, and it works great, though it can be used along side EFF, if you want the fancy wheel UI (about the only thing EFF offers over FLP).