SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

You can place it after ICOW.

Oh good. That's what I did. :)

So now I have this all set up ... and I'm kind of scared to start to for few I screwed things up. :P I am going to play for a while but I am also planning on adding some other mods. Any advice would be very welcome please.

I have also realized that my game style is going to completely change. Normally I would add Blackthorn the building town, Hearthfire extended and Multiple adoptions and build a lot. Some those mods don't seem to really fir with this build ...

I loaded up the game and am trying it out. I've discovered that I am unable to open barrels or crates and that the textures from Spice of Life - Barrels aren't showing up.

This is going to take some getting used to. First off, is there any way to have the UNP females have underwear? Looting the bodies and having them lay there naked is rather disturbing.

Edited by rayhne

While i was setting up the whole list of MCM configs My new Version of WAA doesnt have the list in the guide any longer, and only gives me an option to uninstall.

is this normal?

NVM, i gotta read before I post. Says on the mod page thats how it is now.

someone should remove the guide section regarding it.

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

Well with all that done, everything is looking and playing great. I'd like to give a huge thanks to Neo, Darth, and all the others involved in this undertaking. You guys made something special here.  And regarding Darth's decision to walk away for awhile, I'd just like to say enjoy the real world and your new rugrats :)

Now, lets see if I can't actually get somewhere in this GD game for once before I take a crack at the reqtified version.