SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey! I love this modpack and i noticed there is a new version of FrostFall and Campfires, how do i go about updating ? I followed the guide like 3 weeks ago i think and i was hoping that i could just download the new frostfall / Campfire and maybe follow your steps to achieve this ? I know it's a lot to ask for.

Thanks for the guide, you guys are amazing.

Darth_mathias, on 11 Oct 2016 - 5:44 PM, said:Darth_mathias, on 11 Oct 2016 - 5:44 PM, said:Darth_mathias, on 11 Oct 2016 - 5:44 PM, said:Darth_mathias, on 11 Oct 2016 - 5:44 PM, said:

OK so I have done a quick speed test all the way through to fighting the first dragon both with and without morrowloot installed and to be frank I can't see the difference in the distribution of loot so maybe we might as well just get rid of it and free up some space. this will mean new patches for LOTD, AAE and the 2 retexture CR's which means I'll have to install option 1 unless someone who has option 1 installed wants to remove Morrowloot dependencies and pass me the updated esp.

Would the elven & dwermer stuff show up that early anyway?  I just kinda thought that, if not perfect it still was a limit to inappropriate loot splurge. Anyhow is done now, so be good to know what differences people find, if indeed any.

Secondly, not sure if this is factored in, but just in case...this is Icecreamassassin talking of the M&S Immersion patch on the LOTD forum page. It gets in the way of M&S recognition for the gallery displays and the quest triggering or some such.

"Yeah I need to put that on the incompatibility list, then make the legacy patch impose the same more immersive delay itself...."

Edited by cccow

i removed all fading pride from my setup and NPCs look better now.

yeah there proving to much of a headache really i might drop then or add them to optional's and let users decide if they want them.

Hey! I love this modpack and i noticed there is a new version of FrostFall and Campfires, how do i go about updating ? I followed the guide like 3 weeks ago i think and i was hoping that i could just download the new frostfall / Campfire and maybe follow your steps to achieve this ? I know it's a lot to ask for.

Thanks for the guide, you guys are amazing.

oh didn't realise frostfall had been updated but i shoudl think you can just drop it in a go.

Would the elven & dwermer stuff show up that early anyway?  I just kinda thought that, if not perfect it still was a limit to inappropriate loot splurge. Anyhow is done now, so be good to know what differences people find, if indeed any.

Secondly, not sure if this is factored in, but just in case...this is Icecreamassassin talking of the M&S Immersion patch on the LOTD forum page. It gets in the way of M&S recognition for the gallery displays and the quest triggering or some such.

"Yeah I need to put that on the incompatibility list, then make the legacy patch impose the same more immersive delay itself...."

I didn't notice any Eleven or Dwerner loot that early during my speed run. Ok I'll look at Moon and star immersion patch so on the to do list for tomorrow.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Should we wait a little longer until the remaining bugs are worked out before installing LOTD? If so when do you think the bugs will be worked out? 

Thanks for the hard work. Can't wait to play this. 

This is like the night before Christmas when we were kids. :innocent:  

Edited by mpjbay

Dear Darth or Paul. This ones a little weird..i don't use AAE and normally i can remove it from the conflict resolution mod via your instructions...wrye bash, dummy mods, xedit check for etc. However your latest CR i follow the proceedure and remove records of the mods i'm not using(Arthmoors villages,imperious, and AAE), and all records removed and checked, saved, reload and clean records and ALLS GOOD according to xedit.However MO still shows red triangle on cleaned CR stating missing AAE ultimate. Recheck and do the proceedure all again with xedit ALLS clean. MO still missing AAE.Any ideas how to resolve... best regards Berndaroy

Should those of us who are not modding experts wait a little longer until the remaining bugs are worked out before installing LOTD? If so when do you think the bugs will be worked out? 

Thanks for the hard work. Can't wait to play this. 

This is like the night before Christmas when we were kids. :innocent:  

Most of the major bugs have gone and it it is very playable state now it mostly just annoyances to are popping up and bugging me. I do tend to update things as an find them so there not really any point trying to keep up with me and all my tweaking.

Dear Darth or Paul. This ones a little weird..i don't use AAE and normally i can remove it from the conflict resolution mod via your instructions...wrye bash, dummy mods, xedit check for etc. However your latest CR i follow the proceedure and remove records of the mods i'm not using(Arthmoors villages,imperious, and AAE), and all records removed and checked, saved, reload and clean records and ALLS GOOD according to xedit.However MO still shows red triangle on cleaned CR stating missing AAE ultimate. Recheck and do the proceedure all again with xedit ALLS clean. MO still missing AAE.Any ideas how to resolve... best regards Berndaroy

have you checked for errors in the plugin to see if that pops anything up?

Most of the major bugs have gone and it it is very playable state now it mostly just annoyances to are popping up and bugging me. I do tend to update things as an find them so there not really any point trying to keep up with me and all my tweaking.

have you checked for errors in the plugin to see if that pops anything up?

LOL I am the same way with my work.  ::P: There is always room for improvement. 

Edited by mpjbay

So I'm doing the merging and checking mods and I noticed that installing WSCO overrides Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures. Just to be sure, should I just remove the latter? Also Faces Merged does the same to KsHair Breast Weight Paint and overrides much of KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair. How should that be handled?

So I'm doing the merging and checking mods and I noticed that installing WSCO overrides Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures. Just to be sure, should I just remove the latter? Also Faces Merged does the same to KsHair Breast Weight Paint and overrides much of KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair. How should that be handled?

Check the integration guide if you haven't already https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn_Integration_guide

Dear Mpjbay, theres no problem with LOTD in terms of bugs, We are awaiting shortly the upgraded version v16.10 which should be the .esp and possibly some meshes/textures. The base can be installed and and the v16.92 .esp version, to play if you want too. When v16.10 .esp comes out you can overwrite v16.92 with it and then follow Icecreamassassins(LOTD web page) instructions to clean scripts in your save game. Hope this helps and that i understand your request correctly... Berndaroy

Yes Darth as i said i have followed the procedure through twice and xedit states that the CR mod with records removed is clean of any errors and i have cleaned masters. Yet in MO it shows that i'm missing AAE.esp even after removing records via dummy mods method. I will give it a go again tomorrow...bed time now LOL work for the wary tomorrow...Berndaroy

Dear Mpjbay, theres no problem with LOTD in terms of bugs, We are awaiting shortly the upgraded version v16.10 which should be the .esp and possibly some meshes/textures. The base can be installed and and the v16.92 .esp version, to play if you want too. When v16.10 .esp comes out you can overwrite v16.92 with it and then follow Icecreamassassins(LOTD web page) instructions to clean scripts in your save game. Hope this helps and that i understand your request correctly... Berndaroy

Yes this explains it thank you. When will v16.10 go live?